Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Safety Officer, Junior Safety Officer through recruitment notification – Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO. HR/71/15/02. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Safety Officer, Junior Safety Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/07/2015 Between 9.30 AM to 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL)
Vacancy Name : Safety Officer, Junior Safety Officer
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Noida
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 22/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : PDIL Bhawan, A- 14, Sector-1 , Noida-201301,
Detail Of Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) Safety Officer, Junior Safety Officer Recruitment:
|Advt. Post Ref. / Grade||Post Code||Discipline||Qualification||Consolidated Pay ( P.M.) Total Amount||Maximum Age As on 31.05.2015||Minimum Post Qualification Experience (As on 31.05.2015)|
|SAFETY OFFICER||SAF||Construction||Degree in any Engg. with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade(55% for SC/ST candidates) With Diploma in Industrial Safety from a recognized University/ Institute||At Noida Rs. 37000/ in 1st year Rs. 38100/- in 2nd year Rs. 39200/- in 3rd year At Vadodara Rs. 33300/ in 1st year Rs. 34300 /in 2nd year & Rs. 35300/ in 3rd year||60 years including the tenure of the contract. Age maximum upto 70 years including the tenure of the contract in case of retired/VRS/VSS/ resigned candidates||Minimum 05 years experience in relevant field|
|Jr. SAFETY OFFICER||JR_SAF||Construction||Diploma in any Engg. with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade(55% for SC/ST candidates) With Diploma in Industrial Safety from a recognized University/ Institute||At Noida Rs. 22900/ in 1st year Rs. 23800/- in 2nd year Rs. 24500/- in 3rd year At Vadodara Rs. 20600/ in 1st year Rs. 21400 /in 2nd year & Rs. 22100/ in 3rd year||60 years including the tenure of the contract. Age maximum upto 70 years including the tenure of the contract in case of retired/VRS/VSS/ resigned candidates||Minimum 05 years experience in relevant field|
Selection Procedure For Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) – Safety Officer, Junior Safety Officer Post:
- Written Test on 22/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Safety Officer, Junior Safety Officer vacancy in Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL):
- All above qualifications should be from recognized University/Institute.
- All candidates should have basic knowledge of working in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software.
- PDIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements/recruitment process advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of Applications and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her right of considered for selection process.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Gautam Budh Nagar and courts/forums at Gautam Budh Nagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- Candidates against whom a criminal case is pending in a court of law need not apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates for Interview: On the day of walk in interview, shortlisting of candidates shall be done by HR & Concerned indenting deptt. w.r.t to Advt. details published and Interview shall be conducted to only those candidates who are qualified by HR & concerned indenting Deptt. for interview. TA shall be paid to only shortlisted candidates qualified to appear for interview. Hence candidates to ensure that they are meeting the qualifications & Experience guidelines.
- Date & Time of walk in Interview: 22.07.2015 , Reporting Time : 9.30 AM to 11 AM
- Address of walk in Interview: Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector-1 Noida – 201 301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP), Telephone- 0120-2529842/43
- Walk in interview Guidelines: You are hereby advised to bring the following certificates/documents in ORIGINAL and also a set of photocopies of the same (self attested) for verification & for our record at the time of Interview, failing which you may not be interviewed and your candidature stands cancelled and accordingly no TA shall be payable to you. (i) Date of Birth Certificate (SSLC/SSC). (ii) Documents in support of your qualification – Degree Certificate, diploma certificates & Marks Sheets. If any of the candidate produces Degree/ Marks sheet with CGPA/OGPA or letter grade, he/she must ensure to bring a certificate from the Institute to the effect that his/her
grading is equivalent to _____%age. Please also ensure that you fulfils the eligibility criteria w.r.t. job knowledge requirement in respective discipline(as specified in web detail advertisement), failing which your candidate may be cancelled. (iii) Certificate(s) in support of your Experience clearly mentioning the actual period served. (iv) Any other certificates/ testimonials you may desire to place before the interview committee. (v) One Recent Passport size photograph.
- TA – will be reimbursed to & fro journey by IIIrd AC(including Rajdhani) (by Rail fare) for Safety officer post and sleeper class Rail fare for Jr. Safety officer post by the shortest route(within India) to only Eligible/Shortlisted candidates appearing in the interview subject to production of copy of the ticket. Please ensure that you fulfil all the eligibility norms w.r.t. age, qualification, %age of marks, experience, etc. as specified in detail advertisement, failing which your candidature will be cancelled. In case you are found to be ineligible at any stage, your candidature/appointment will be rejected /terminated.
- Candidates are allowed to answer the questions also in HINDI in the Interview Board Member
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are advised to visit PDIL website time to time for subsequent Modifications / Changes (IF ANY) w.r.t. this advertisement.
- Selected Safety Officer/Jr. Safety officer shall be posted at Project sites all over India & any of PDIL offices during the tenure of the contract.
- Transfer- The selected candidates can be transferred to anywhere in INDIA as per job exigencies.
- PDIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Duration of Contract – Duration of contract shall be Three years.
- Termination/Extension of the Contract: PDIL reserves the right to terminate the contract with three months notice and also extend the contract at the sole desertion of management.
- Candidates may come with filled application form as downloaded from PDIL website.
- Candidates meeting the criteria and intend to attend Walk in Interview may confirm the same at [email protected] indicating the following: a) Name of the Candidate b) Date of Birth : c) Qualifications: d) Experience: e) Address of Communication: f) Mobile No: g) Email id:
- Candidates may attend for walk in interview on 22-07-2015 between 9.30 AM to 11 AM at the address as mentioned above
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22/07/2015
VENUE : PDIL Bhawan, A- 14, Sector-1 , Noida-201301,
Reference: Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO. HR/71/15/02
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016