Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/68/2014-PESB. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Director Job on or before 07.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) – Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (DEFENCE BUSINESS), BEML Limited in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 07 May 2015 .
It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
COMPANY PROFILE BEML Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to provide total engineering solutions for defence, earth moving and infrastructure sectors as also to maintain dominant position in design, development, manufacture and marketing of Defence, Earthmoving and Construction equipment. It is a Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna CPSE in Transportation Equipment sector under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence. BEML Limited has nine manufacturing units located at Bangalore, Kolar Gold Fields (KGF) & Mysore in the state of Karnataka and Palakkad in Kerala. It has a subsidiary steel Foundry – Vignyan Industries Ltd, in Tarikere, Chikmagalur District, Karnataka. All the manufacturing Divisions of BEML have been accredited with ISO 9001- 2000 certification. The Company has a strong base of in-house R&D setup, which has successfully facilitated productionisation of a number of new products. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company were Rs. 100 crores and Rs. 41.77 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. Its Registered and Corporate office are at Bangalore, Karnataka. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 54%.
- NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (DEFENCE BUSINESS)
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES Director (Defence Business) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is required to achieve the targets allocated to the Defence Business Group under the MOU signed with the Govt. and to guide and motivate R&D activities, so as to continuously bring out new products to meet the customers’ requirement.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) 45-58 years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be an engineering graduate preferably in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with good academic record from a recognised university/institution. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute. Persons with adequate experience in dealing in a large manufacturing organization engaged in Defence/Aerospace including Production, R&D, Quality and Expansion & Diversification, would be preferred. All round experience in International Business, in particular for exports of products would be an added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.05.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director – Vacancy in Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML):
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 07 May 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.05.2015
Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/68/2014-PESB