Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Managing Director through recruitment notification – Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No.6/19/2013-PESB . Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Managing Director on or before 09/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)
Vacancy Name : Managing Director
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-65,000-75,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/04/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB), 502, Block No. 14, PE Bhawan,CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Detail Of Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) Managing Director Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE PSU :NATIONAL BACKWARD CLASSES FINANCE & DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- NAME OF THE POST : MANAGING DIRECTOR
- DATE OF VACANCY : 30/06/2015
- SCHEDULE OF THE CPSE : C
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 65,000-75,000/-(REVISED)
- The age of superannuation is 60 years
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organisation of repute.
- Persons with MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Project financing field is desirable.
Officers of CPSEs. Candidate should, on the date of vacancy, be working in the following or a higher pay scale:
- Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA)
- Rs. 8250-10050 (IDA) POST 01.01.1992
- Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) POST 01.01.1997
- Rs. 43200–66000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007
- Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA)
- Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 8700 (CDA)
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy
Selection Procedure For Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) – Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Managing Director Vacancy in Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB):
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 04 September 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/04/2015
Reference: Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No.6/19/2013-PESB
Top Company Openings:
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016