Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman & Managing Director through recruitment notification – Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) Recruitment 2015 – No. 6/2/2013-PESB. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chairman & Managing Director Job on or before20/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)
Vacancy Name : Chairman & Managing Director
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : RS.31,500/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :20/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Public Enterprises Selection Board ,Block No.-14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road,New Delhi-110003
Detail of Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) Chairman & Managing Director Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE PSU : H.M.T. LTD
- NAME OF THE POST : CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR
- SCHEDULE OF THE CPSE : A
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 27,750-750-31,500 (w.e.f 01.01.1997)
- COMPANY PROFILE HMT Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1913 with the objective of manufacturing and selling of Tractors, and Food Processing Machines. It has five subsidiaries namely HMT Bearings Ltd., HMT Chinar Watches Ltd., HMT (International) Ltd., HMT Machine Tools Ltd. And HMT Watches Ltd. HMT is a Schedule – ”A” BRPSE referred CPSE in the medium and light engineering sector under the administrative control of Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Bangalore, Karnataka. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 2100 crore and Rs. 1864.09 crore respectively as on March 31, 2015. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 93.69%. 2. JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government of India. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- ELIGIBILITY I. AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) Candidate Age limit on DOV Minimum Maximum Internal 45 58 Others 45 57 The age of superannuation is 60 years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate from a recognized university/institution with good academic record. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organisation of repute. Persons with Technical /MBA qualifications and having experience in management, project construction and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Engineering Industry is highly desirable. IV. PAY SCALE: (a) Officers of CPSEs. Candidate should, on the date of vacancy, be working in the following or a higher pay scale: Rs. 8250-9250 (IDA) Rs. 11500–13500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992 Rs. 23750–28550 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997 Rs. 62000–80000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 22400-24500 (CDA) Rs. 67000–79000 (2006 – CDA) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy. (b) Officers of Central Govt/ Armed Forces of the Union/ All India Services Candidate should, on the date of application, be in the following or a higher pay scale/ rank: (i) Officers of Central Govt./ All India Services holding a post of the level of Addl. Secretary in Govt. of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay; (ii) Officers of Armed Forces:- Lt. General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force. V. Condition of Immediate
Selection Procedure for Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) – Chairman & Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chairman & Managing Director Vacancy in Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) :
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 20 November 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to राजीव राय/RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/11/2015
Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) Recruitment 2014 – No. 6/2/2013-PESB.