Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman & Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chairman & Managing Director Job on or before 14/12/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)
Vacancy Name : Chairman & Managing Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs. 75,000-90,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :14/12/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Public Enterprises Selection Board,New Delhi-110003
Detail of Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) Chairman & Managing Director Recruitment:
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR (CMD), ANDREW YULE & CO. LTD. in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-90,000/- (w.e.f 01.01.2007). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 14 December 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- OB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government of India. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production/R&D will have added advantage. Knowledge of electrical/mechanical sector is desirable
Selection Procedure for Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) – Chairman & Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/12/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chairman & Managing Director Vacancy in Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) :
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 14 December 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/12/2015