Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Onshore) with Post Graduate holders
Company name : Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)
Posts : Director (Onshore)
Qualification : Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 75,000—1,00,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (ONSHORE), ONGC LIMITED in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000-1,00,000 (revised) A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 30th SEPTEMBER, 2014 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
Name of the Post : Director (Onshore)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : The incumbent should be a Post-Graduate in relevant Sciences of Geo-Sciences along with/ or a graduate in Engineering as minimum qualification with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience at senior level in a large organization of good repute. Persons with Post Graduate qualification in Engineering/Management will be preferred. Persons with experience in Petroleum sector would have an added advantage Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- Age : On the date of occurrence of vacancy. (i) Minimum 45 years (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- Remuneration : Rs. 75,000—1,00,000/-
COMPANY PROFILE :
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 after converting a statutory commission namely Oil & Natural Gas Commission through an Act of Parliament with the vision to become a world class oil and gas company integrated in energy business with dominant Indian Leadership and global presence. ONGC is a schedule –‘A’ / Maharatna CPSE in Crude Oil sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at New Delhi and Dehradun, Uttarakhand respectively. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company were Rs.15,000 crore and Rs. 4277.76 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 69.23%.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director(Onshore) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall incharge of the Onshore Operations. Broad responsibility includes:-
- Performance Management of Onshore Producing Assets,
- Develop overall strategy for onshore producing assets and ensure its alignment with ONGC strategy.
- Enhancing performance of the constituent units.
- Lead annual performance contract exercise and set challenging targets for the Asset Managers and monitor and monitor performance against the set targets.
- Enable service/resource/technology availability from units under control of other Directors.
- Participate in corporate forums representing onshore producing assets.
- Review human resource requirements and skill gaps and ensure availability.
- Facilitate new technology absorption and availability of operational inputs/facilities from institutes.
- Interact with other Directors/Top Managers for optimal utilization of ONGC resources.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT
The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants through Cadre Controlling
authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE, the concerned
administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE, the concerned CPSE.
How to apply :
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 30th SEPTEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PESB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016