Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department (PHMED) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Apprentice through recruitment notification – Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department (PHMED) Recruitment 2015 – NOTICE NO. E1/74/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department (PHMED)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Graduate Engineer Apprentice on or before 03/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department (PHMED)|
|Vacancy Name||Graduate Engineer Apprentice|
|Total No of Vacancy||318 Posts|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry,Ananthapur, Nellore|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department (PHMED), Andhra Pradesh|
Detail of Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department (PHMED) Graduate Engineer Apprentice Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible engineering graduates in the prescribed Proforma for selection as Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) under the Apprentice Act, 1961 as ordered by the Govt. of AP in GO Ms. No. 65 MA& UD (C) Dept., Dt 02-04-2015. The eligible candidates may apply after satisfying themselves with the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions of this selection
- No of post : 318
- Payment of stipend (consolidated) : Rs. 15,280/-pm
- Age as on 01-04-2015 Min.- Max : 21 – 34 years
- Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/AMIE in Civil /Structural/transportation/Environmental Engineering degree from any Government University established under the Act of Central / State Government or from any Government Engineering College or from any Institution certified as NAAC Grade ‘A’. The applicant should have obtained degree in the above disciplines not earlier than 2013. Degree obtained through distance education mode will not be considered.
- Period of Apprentices: The period of apprentice shall be for 2 years or till regular recruitment of Engineers by APPSC is done whichever is earlier. Candidate selected as GEA should enter into an agreement with employer i.e., PH & ME Department Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- Duties & Responsibilities: Every candidate who is engaged as GEA shall work in a Public Health Sub-Division or in a Municipality /Municipal Corporation / Nagar Panchayath independently and/or under the supervision of Deputy Executive Engineer(PH)/ Municipal Engineer Grade – II and he/she shall perform all the duties as Section Officer (AE/ AEE/ MAE/ MAEE/ AE (Environmental) and record the measurement of the work executed under his/her jurisdiction as per codal rules and is subject to scrutiny by DEE/ME Grade-II or his nominee. For any slackness in maintaining records/registers and discharging duties, he/she shall be liable for termination without assigning any reasons therefor or notice. If the individual is involved in any misappropriation or financial embezzlement the department is at liberty to invoke Revenue Recovery Act against him/her for recovery of the loss to the exchequer of Government.
Selection Procedure for Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department (PHMED) – Graduate Engineer Apprentice Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/05/2015
- The selection of candidates for GEA shall be made only on merit basis i.e., based on the marks obtained in basic engineering degree.
How to apply for Graduate Engineer Apprentice Vacancy in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department (PHMED):
All the eligible candidates shall have to submit their application duly filled in and signed in the prescribed Proforma and send by email and in hard copy to the respective Superintending Engineer of PH & ME Department as shown below Applicants are required to enclose all the testimonials duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of his/her claim of educational qualifications, caste, local status and medical certificates (in respect of PH candidates only) etc., as indicated in the application. The applicant is required to affix latest passport size photo duly attested by Gazetted Officer. He/she shall fill up all the columns in the application otherwise application shall be summerly rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in the matter. Applications received after closing date will not be considered. Applications without enclosures in support of their claim shall also be rejected. The employer i.e., PH &ME Department reserves the right to cancel the above selection without assigning any reasons therefor.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/05/2015
Reference: Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department (PHMED) Recruitment 2015 – NOTICE NO. E1/74/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017