Public Works Department Government of Delhi (PWD Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Architect & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Any Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Public Works Department Government of Delhi (PWD Delhi).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Architect & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Public Works Department Government of Delhi (PWD Delhi)
Vacancy Name :Architect & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 16 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The Engineerin-Chief (Projects), PWD, Govt. of Delhi, 12th Floor, PWD Hqrs., MSO Building, I.P Estate, New Delhi – 110002
Detail of Public Works Department Government of Delhi (PWD Delhi)Architect & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Candidates should have outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills, have the ability to take initiatives in making their ideas reach fruition and be self-propelled and confident. They should be highly creative, have a problem-solving bent of mind, have a habit of offering out-of-the-box solutions and can easily work in teams. Expertise in use of Power Point, Prezi, MS-Office and CADD Programs is essential. Proficiency in the use of the following software would be desirable.
- For Architects: Autocad, 3D Max, BIM (REVIT), ArchiCAD, SketchUp, Auto Civil 3D, GIS based Applications
Experience :Minimum 3 years after graduation, in the field of projects related to Schools, Hospitals, Health Centers, Housing, Smart City, Redevelopment of Land, Elevated Roads, Re-design of Roads. Street Scaping, FOBs, Augmentation of School Buildings and Class Rooms etc.
- For Environment Planner : Applications for EIA/SIA, Carbon Credit Ratings, Embodied Energy, Water Resource, Climate Change Impacts, Energy Efficiency etc. (
- Product Designer/Industrial Designer: Solid Works, Alias-Autodesk, CAID Softwares
- Graphic Design: Adobe Design Creative Suite, Fat Paint, Gimp,
- Landscape Architect: Autocad, 3D Max, Earthscape, Land CADD, Landscape Pro, Auto Civil 3D, Vectorworks.
- Transport Planner: CUBE/ VISSIM, TransCAD, GIS based applications, 3D Max (vii) Urban Designer: Sketchup, Vector Works, Adobe Design Creative Suite, GIS based applications, ArchiCAD. 3
- MBAs Primavera, M.S Projects, M.S Office Excel Financial Add-ins, Cost Analysis Applications
Selection Procedure for Public Works Department Government of Delhi (PWD Delhi) -Architect & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Architect & More Vacancies Vacancy in Public Works Department Government of Delhi (PWD Delhi) :
Detailed terms and conditions are also available at https://pwddelhi.com . 9.0 Complete Applications may be submitted through e-mail/ by post to : The Engineerin-Chief (Projects), PWD, Govt. of Delhi, 12th Floor, PWD Hqrs., MSO Building, I.P Estate, New Delhi – 110002. Email : [email protected] 10.0 The last date of receipt of applications at the above address is 30th September
Those having the required qualifications and experience mentioned above may apply for the relevant posts and submit the following: (1) Completed Application Form in the prescribed format, along with (2) detailed CV; (3) portfolio of works not exceeding 20- pages; (4) Self Attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications (originals need to be shown at the interview, if called, for verification). These may be submitted through e-mail/ by post and shall be scrutinized by the screening Committee for short-listing of candidates based on the qualifications and relevant work experience suitable for PWD Projects. Shortlisted candidates will then be called for the interview at the PWD Hqrs at Delhi, for final selection by the Interview Board. Evaluation will be done based on Qualification, Experience/Portfolio of works (based on the documents submitted) and the Interview. Applicants shortlisted/ called for the interview must bring along a (1) Copy of completed Application Form in the prescribed format, along with (2) Attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications and originals that need to be shown for verification. No TA/DA would be paid for attending the interview at Delhi.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016