Pune Customs has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tradesman & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Pune Customs Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. II/31-3/CON/ESTT/CUS/12. Candidates who have completed 8TH/ 10TH/ 12TH/ ITI/ DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pune Customs
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Tradesman & More Vacancies on or before 15/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Pune Customs|
|Vacancy Name||Tradesman & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Not Pursuing Graduation/ 10TH/ 12TH/ ITI/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||24 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE JOINT COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (P&V) O/o THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, PUNE 41-A, ICE HOUSE, OPP. WADIA COLLEGE, SASSOON ROAD, PUNE – 411 001|
Detail of Pune Customs Tradesman & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Application in the prescribed format are invited from Medically fit/ eligible Male candidates for recruitment to the following Group ‘C’ posts in the Customs Marine Wing in the jurisdiction of Commissioner of Customs, Pune
|Name of Post with Pay Band||No. of Vacancies||Age limit||Educational Qualification (Essential & Desirable|
|SKIPPER MATE PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay of Rs. 4200/||01 (Scheduled Caste)||18 to 30 Years||Essential : i) Holder of 2 nd hand of fishing vessel certificate by MMD. ii) 10 th Class or equivalent iii) 5 years sea experience Desirable : Certificate of safety and survival at sea / first aid / fire fighting|
|ARTISAN PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2800/-||06 ( 4- Unreserved Category 2- OBC)||18 to 30 Years||Essential : i) Diploma in Mech./Electrical Engg. / National Certificate of vocational training / Apprenticeship in reputed craft building yard in hull construction in Fibre Class Re-inforce Plastic with minimum 4 years experience. ii) Two years practical experience on Diesel Engine repair / Electrical and Electronic equipment repairs / Fibre Class Re-inforce Plastic and wooden craft repairs. Desirable : i) Sea experience ii) Experience of repairs on small craft|
|SUKHANI PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-||01 (Scheduled Caste)||18 to 30 Years||Essential : i) 8 th Standard Pass ii) 7 years service on Sea going vessel with 2 years experience in independent handling of mechanized craft fitted with auxiliary sails Desirable : i) Certificate of competency for inland Master Second Class (or) ii) Certificate of Service & iii) Matriculation or equivalent|
|TINDEL PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-||01 (Scheduled Caste)||18 to 35 Years||Essential : i) 8 th Standard Pass ii) 10 years service on sea going vessel with 5 years experience in independent handling of mechanised craft fitted with auxiliary sails. Desirable : i) Certificate of competency for inland Master Ist Class (or) ii) Certificate of Service iii) Matriculation or equivalent|
|STOREKEEPER PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-||01 (Unreserved Category)||18 to 30 Years||Essential : i) 10 th Class or equivalent ii) Minimum of 4 years experience in store keeping in automobile/Engineering/ accounting/procurement duties of Engineering and General Stores. Desirable: i) Good knowledge in Typing ii) Previous storekeeping experience in Government/ Semi Government organisation. iii) Knowledge of English / Hindi iv) Certificate in fire or fighting or Industrial or safety or fire aid course|
|SENIOR DECK HAND PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2000/||01 (Scheduled Caste)||18 to 30 Years||Essential : i) 8 th Standard Pass ii) 5 Years service on sea going vessel with two years in helmsman and seamanship work Desirable : i) Certificate of fishery training School ii) Matriculation or equivalent|
|TRADESMAN PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-||04 (1 – Scheduled Caste, 3 – Unreserved Category)||18-25 Years||Essential : i) I.T.I. Certificate in Mechanic/Diesel/Mechanic/Fitter/Turner/ Welder/ Electrician/ Instrumental/ Carpentry. ii) 10 th Class or equivalent iii) 2 yrs. Experience in Engineering / Automobile/ Ship Repair organisation Desirable : i) Experience in FRP * lamination and repair work. * (Fibre class Reinforce Plastic) ii) First aid / Fire fighting / Industrial safety Course|
|LAUNCH MECHANIC PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-||01 (Scheduled Caste)||18 to 30 Years||Essential : i) 8 th Standard Pass ii) 5 years service on sea going vessel with one year independent charge of engine and auxiliary machinery Desirable : i) Certificate of competency for inland Driver Class-II ii) Certificate of service iii) Matriculation or equivalent|
|SEAMAN PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 1800/-||08 ( 3 – Scheduled Caste, 5 – OBC)||18 to 25 Years||Essential : i) 10 th Class or Equivalent ii) Three years experience in sea going mechanized vessel with two years in helmsman and seamanship work. Desirable : i) Certificate of competency as ‘Mate of fishing vessel’ issued by Marine Mercantile Department|
Selection Procedure for Pune Customs – Tradesman & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Tradesman & More Vacancies Vacancy in Pune Customs:
- The Experience Certificate must contain period with dates, names of the post held, salary drawn and nature of work done etc.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on Written Examination, if any, Interview and / or Skill test as the case may be and also subject to Medical Fitness.
- Photographs passed on the application shall be duly signed. No Travelling Allowance will be paid for the test / Interview / Skill test. Candidates with higher qualification may also apply.
- Service candidates should apply through proper channel with a Certificate from the Head of Department that there is no disciplinary / vigilance cases is pending against them
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification and candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Incomplete or unsigned application and application received without photographs or proper enclosures or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- Mere submission of application will not confer any right on the applicant to be called for written test. There is no Application Fee. The Department reserved its right to accept or reject the candidature of any applicant and / or to cancel the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in the jurisdiction of the Customs, Commissionerate i.e. within Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg District. The detailed advertisement and Application Proforma, educational qualification and terms and conditions can be downloaded from the website www.cbec.gov.in and www.punecustoms.nic.in
- Separate Application form should be submitted to each post. The envelope (28Cms x 13 cms) containing the application must be super-scribed in bold letters as ‘APPLICATION FOR MARINE WING POST – CUSTOMS COMMISSIONERATE, PUNE and also indicate the POST APPLIED FOR and CATEGORY at the left side corner of the envelope. The Application form in the above prescribed format in legal size paper along with relevant attest photo copies of educational qualification, proof of age, category, essential & desirable certificates etc. wherever necessary and four unsigned passport size photographs and two self addressed unstamped envelopes of 25 cms x 12 cms are to be sent by ORDINARY POST ONLY addressed to : THE JOINT COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (P&V) O/o THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, PUNE 41-A, ICE HOUSE, OPP. WADIA COLLEGE, SASSOON ROAD, PUNE – 411 001 Phone : 020 – 26119631, email-id : [email protected] Closing dae for receipt of Application Forms : The application forms complete in every respect much reach this office on or before 15-04-2015 by ordinary post only. Application received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected and no communication in respect of the rejected application forms shall be entertained. This office shall not be responsible for any postal delays. (Note : Applications sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier will not be accepted.)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/04/2015
Reference: Pune Customs Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. II/31-3/CON/ESTT/CUS/12
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017