Punjab Agricultural Management and Extension Training Institute (PAMETI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Directors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural Management and Extension Training Institute (PAMETI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Directors on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Punjab Agricultural Management and Extension Training Institute (PAMETI)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Directors|
|Educational Qualification||M.A/ M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Punjab Agricultural Management and Extension Training Institute (PAMETI), PAU CAMPUS, LUDHIANA-141004|
Detail of Punjab Agricultural Management and Extension Training Institute (PAMETI) Deputy Directors Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates on the prescribed performa (attached) along with self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials for following posts. These posts are purely temporary to be filled on deputation /secondment basis. In case of deputation, the appointment will initially be for two years but likely to continue further with the consent of the parent department. Qualifications for these posts are as under:
- Deputy Director (Post Harvest Management) : M.Sc. Horticulture/Vegetable/Food Science & Technology/Processing & Food Engineering with specialization in post harvest handling, processing or management
- Deputy Director (Extension Management) : M.Sc. Agricultural Extension Education/Home Science Education & Extension
- Deputy Director (Marketing) : M.Sc. Agricultural Economics/M.A Economics or M.B.A. with specialization in marketing
- Deputy Director (Information Technology) : M.Sc. (Information Technology)/MCA /M.Sc. (Computer Science)/M.Tech.(Computer Science or Information Technology)
Common to all:
- Minimum three years’ experience in teaching/research/extension and organizing /conducting of trainings in relevant field after qualifying Master’s degree from a recognized Institute in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100+5400(GP) or above.
- Must have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi
- Basic knowledge of computer application, viz. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet surfing etc
- The incumbents to be employed on deputation will be paid their salaries as they would be drawing in their parent departments.
- Retired scientists will be paid emoluments of Rs. 44000/- per month (fixed).
Selection Procedure for Punjab Agricultural Management and Extension Training Institute (PAMETI) – Deputy Directors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Deputy Directors Vacancy in Punjab Agricultural Management and Extension Training Institute (PAMETI):
Candidates should apply through proper channel. For details visit www.pau.edu (Links: Other Institutes – PAMETI – Jobs in PAMETI). Applications complete in all respects along with prescribed fee of Rs. 500/- in the shape of Demand Draft in favour of Director, PAMETI payable at Ludhiana along with self addressed envelope (28×12 cms) bearing postage stamps of Rs. 30/- should reach the office at above address latest by 10th April 2015. Applications received after due date will not be entertained in any case
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015