Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 01/06/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Ludhiana
Last Date to Apply for this job : 01/06/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana
Detail of Post
- Senior Research Fellow Biosciences job position in Punjab Agricultural University
- Scheme : Consortia for Research Platform (CRP) in Molecular breeding for improvement of tolerance to biotic and abiotic stresses, yield and quality traits in crops – Wheat ICA R-101 (PC-2347)
- Educational Qualifications : 1. B.Sc. in Agriculture /Biosciences with minimum OGPA 2.00/4.00 or OCPA 5.00/10.00 basis or 50 % marks 2. M. Sc. in Plant Breeding/Plant Breeding & Genetics/Genetics “crop plants’/ Biosciences with minimum OGPA 3.4/4.00 or OCPA 6.5/10.00 or 60 % marks. Desirable : Experience/ research work in relevant field
- No. of Post : 01
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25,000 p.m.+ HRA ® 20%
- Note : Applicants having postgraduate degree in subjects mentioned above, but having Bachelor’s degree with three years must have passed the NET . However, the Ph. D candidates are exempted from this condition. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the qualifications by the last date of submission of application
- Application Fee : A Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of Comptroller, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ?
The last date for the receipt of applications (duly completed in all respects) in this office is01.06.2016. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained. The candidates should appear for interview on 13.06.2016 at 11.00 A.M. in theoffice of the Head, Dept. of Plant Breeding & Genetics. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2016