Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Collection Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Data Collection Assistant on or before 11/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Vacancy Name :Data Collection Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.13,500/-pm
Job Location : Ludhiana
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana
Detail Of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Data Collection Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper containing name, address, age educational qualifications, experience etc. along with a demand drast of Rs.150/- in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana as fee charges and attested copies of certificates for the engagement of Data Collection Assistants (@ of Rs.13,500/- per months Fixed) on contractual basis for a period of six months initially or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier with the following qualifications:
- Qualifications 1. Graduate in any field. 2. Punjabi up-to Matric level. 3. Preference will be given to those with B.Sc. (Agri.) and B.A. with Economics.
- Age limit 18 years to 63 years.
- Salary : Rs.13,500/-pm
- Job responsibilities: The selected candidates will be posted in the selected villages in Punjab. They are required to stay at their respective place of posting. 25% and 12% posts are reserved for candidates belonging to scheduled caste/tribes and backward classes belonging to Punjab State respectively: 13% posts reserved for ex-serviceman and 3% posts are reserved for physically handicapped persons.
Selection Procedure For Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) – Data Collection Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Data Collection Assistant Vacancy in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU):
Last date for the receipt of applications is 11.9.2015 and the interview will be held on 23.9.2015 at 10.00 A.M. in the office of undersigned. The candidates should bring their original testimonials at the time of interview. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending interview. The services of incumbents are liable to be terminated at any time without any notice. The applications received after the due date/received without the application fee shall not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/09/2015