Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Supervisor through recruitment notification – Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Field Supervisor on or before 14/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Vacancy Name : Field Supervisor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-8,000/-pm
Job Location : Ludhiana
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ferozepur Road, Near Vishal Mega Mart, Ludhiana, Punjab 141004.
Detail Of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Field Supervisor Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the filling up the post of Field Supervisor @8000/- per month (fixed) on contractual basis with the following qualifications.
- Retired Agricultural Sub Inspector/Technical Assistant
- Age up to 63years
Selection Procedure For Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) – Field Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Field Supervisor Vacancy in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU):
- The desirous candidates fulfilling the qualifications/experience should send their applications on plain paper complete in all respect along with attested copies of testimonials and a bank draft of Rs.50/- in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana to this office on or before 14-8-2015.
- They should appear before the Selection Committee for interview on 25-8-2015 at 11.30 AM in the office of the undersigned.
- No separate letter will be issued. The original copies of testimonials should also be brought at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
- The appointment will be for a period of six months in the first instance. The applicant should not have exceeded the age of 63 years on the last date of receipt of application.
- The persons so appointed will have either to deposit one month salary or to submit one month notice or salary for the period falling short of one month if he/she opts to quit the university service and vice versa.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/08/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016