Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field/Lab Helper through recruitment notification – Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO.EA/2015/1736-95. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field/Lab Helper Job on or before 16.3.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Field/Lab Helper|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.3.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Head Department of Agronomy PAU, Ludhiana|
Detail of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Field/Lab Helper Recruitment:
Filling of the one post of fieldLab helper a 9000- per month fixed against the post of ASI provide in the scheme All India coordinated research project integrated farming system approach ICAR41 (PC2036)” at Harsha Chhina (Distt Amritsar. Applications are invited for the filling up the post of fieldLab helper a Rs. 9000-per month (fixed) on contractual basis with the following qualification.
- Qualification: 102 with Punjabi upto Matric level with four years experience as field Lab coordinator / junior helper OR Matric with Punjabi with eight years experience as field Lab coordinator senior helper
- Age: 18 years to 63 years Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates who are already assisting in the conduct of field experiment of handling of samples or laboratory analysis, Note: 25% and 12% posts are reserved for candidates belonging to schedule castestribes and backward classes belonging
- to Punjab State respectively: 13% posts are reserved for Ex-serviceman and % posts are reserved for the physically handicapped persons.
Selection Procedure for Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)- Field/Lab Helper Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.3.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field/Lab Helper Vacancy in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU):
The desirous candidates fulfilling the qualifications experience should send their applications on the plain paper complete in all respects, along with attested copies of testimonials and a bank draft for Rs. 50/in favor of the Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana payable at Ludhiana to this office on or before 16.3.2015 interview will be held on 19.3.2015 at 10.00 a.. in the office of the undersigned. No Separate letter will be issued. The original copies of testimonials should also be brought at the time of Interview. NOTADA will be given for attending the interview. The appointment will be for a period of six months in the first instance. The applicant should not have exceeded the age of 63 years on the last date of Receipt of application. The Persons so appointed will have either to deposit one months salary to submit one month notice or the salary for the period falling short of one month if she to quit the University service and Vice-Versa –
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.3.2015
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO.EA/2015/1736-95.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016