Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Lab Helper through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Lab Helper on or before 30/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Vacancy Name :Junior Lab Helper
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.6,000/-pm
Job Location : Ludhiana
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana
Detail Of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Junior Lab Helper Recruitment:
- One post of Jr. Lab. Helper at the fixed salary of Rs. 6,000/- per month is to be filled up on contractual basis in the scheme “Improvement of end use quality of 1BL/1RS translocation containing wheat varieties by removing of Sec I loci and retaining Gli-B3 using marker assisted back cross breeding (MABB), CSS-70 (PC-6177).
- The qualifications prescribed for the above post are as under: Qualification: Matric with Punjabi
- Age: 18 years to 63 years
- Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates who are already assisting in the conduct of field experiments or handling of samples for Laboratory analysis 25% and 12% posts are reserved for candidates belonging to scheduled caste/tribes and backward classes belonging to Punjab state respectively: 13% posts are reserved Ex-serviceman and 3% posts are physical handicapped persons.
Selection Procedure For Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) – Junior Lab Helper Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Lab Helper Vacancy in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU):
The desirous candidate fulfilling the above criteria should send their applications on the plan paper alongwith attested copies of proof and a bank draft for Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana to this office before 30.08.2015 and appear before the selection committee for the interview on 21.9.2015 at 10:30 a.m in the office of the undersigned. No separate letter for interview will be issued. The original copies of the testimonials should also be brought at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview. The person so appointed will have either to deposit one month salary or to submit one month notice or salary for the period falling short of one month if he/she opts to quit the university service. The services of the incumbent are liable to be terminated at any time without any notice. You are requested to circulate it amongst the staff and also display it on the notice board.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/08/2015