Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 08/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-14,000/-pm
Job Location : Ludhiana
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU),Ferozepur Road, Near Vishal Mega Mart, Ludhiana, Punjab 141004
Detail Of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on the prescribed proforma available in office of the undersigned on payment of Rs. 200/- in the shape of bank draft in favour of the Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. along with attested copies of certificates for the posts of Two Junior Research Fellow @ Rs. 14,000/- p.m. + HRA @ 20% provided in the Scheme, ‘Socio-economic development of Scheduled caste communities through technology interventions in horticulture & related ventures, Misc. 124 (PC-4531)’ funded by Punjab State Council for Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, MGSIPA Complex, Institutional Area, Sector 26, Chandigarh for a period of six months from the date on which the incumbents joins or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
- B.Sc (Agri)/B.Sc with minimum OGPA of 2.00/400 or OCPA 5.00/10.00 basis or 50% marks.
- Master’s Degree in Floriculture & Landscaping/Horticulture/Vegetable Sciences/Food Nutrition/Food Science & Technology/Botany/ Microbiology/Life Sciences with minimum OCPA of 6.50/10.00 basis or 65% marks.
Selection Procedure For Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU):
- The last date for receipt of applications duly complete in all respects in this office is 08.09.2015. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the documents will not be entertained.
- The candidates should appear for interview on 10.09.2015 at 11:30 AM in the office of the undersigned along with original certificates. No separate information for interview will be sent and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The amount of first full month fellowship payable to the Junior Research Fellows will be kept as Security with Head, Department of Floriculture & Landscaping and will be paid to him/her as and when he/she leaves the fellowship after giving one months’ notice or deposits the amount of one month’s fellowship.
- The Research Fellow resigning the fellowship shall have to give month’s notice or have to deposit one month’s salary in lieu of one month’s notice. However, it will not hold good in respect of other assignments in the PAU.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/09/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016