Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 21/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000-16,000/-pm
Job Location : Ludhiana
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana
Detail Of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on the prescribed form alongwith the application fee of Rs.200/- in shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. alongwith attested copies of certificates for the One position Project Fellow @ Rs 14,000/- per month fixed for initial 2 years and Rs. 16,000/- from the third year onwards in the Project “Rapid production of virus free daisy trangerine of Carrizo rootstock by in vitro shoot tip gifting, UGC-16 (7066)” for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme which ever is earlier.
- For the position of Project Fellow B.Sc. Agri./B.Sc. Biotechnology/B.Tech. Biotechnology with minimum OGPA 2.00/4.00 OCPA 5.00/10.00 or 50% marks. Second class M.Sc. Degree in any discipline of Agricultural Sciences/Life Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH).
- Age should be below 40 years at the time of appointment.
- Desirable Qualification M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Horticulture.
Selection Procedure For Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU):
The last date for the receipt of applications (duly completed in all respects) in this office is 21/9/2015. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained. The candidate should appear for interview on 01/10/2015 at 11.00 A.M. in the office of the undersigned. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The application form is available PAU website www.pau.edu
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/09/2015