Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Recruitment 2015 – ENDST.NO: 957-1036. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 10.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||PAU, Ludhiana|
Detail of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available in the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs.200- in shape of Bank draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 10:00 A.M. to 5 P.M along with attested copies of certificates for one post of Research Associate Rs.25,000- p. for MSc. Rs.30,000- p.m for Ph.D. (fixed) provided in the scheme, Research and development of mushroom cultivation in Punjab, Plan25 BII; PC-1052.2.2 in this department.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS 1) B.Sc. MedicalB.Sc. (Hons) with any Biological Sciences BSc. MicrobiologyB.Sc. MicrobiologyB.Sc.AgriB.Sc.Agri. (Hons)B.Sc. Biotechnology (Hons..Sc. HorticultureB.Sc. Food TechnologyB.Tech. Food Technology. 2) Masters degree in Microbiology. 3) At least second division at Bachelors level and 65% marks or OCPA of 6.50 out of 10.00 at Masters level. 4) Matric level certificate of Punjabi language of Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent.
- Desirable qualifications Experience in the field of Mycology is required.
- Job Responsibilities: – To carry out mushroom work in the field of mushrooms and allied extension activities in Microbiology. Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)- Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU):
The last date for receipt of applications in the office of the undersigned duly completed in all respect is 10.03.2015. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained. The candidate should appear for interview on 13.03.2015 at 11.30 A.M. in the office of the undersigned. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.03.2015
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Recruitment 2014 – ENDST.NO: 957-1036.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016