Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Fellow on or before 05/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Vacancy Name : Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Job Location : Ludhiana
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ferozepur Road Near Vishal Mega Mart, Ludhiana, Punjab 141004
Detail Of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Research Fellow Recruitment:
The post of Research Fellow provided in the scheme, “Development of male sterile and restorer lines using molecular markers in onion (Allium cepa L.). CSS-79 (PC-6184) at a fixed salary of Rs. 25000-HRA for an initial period of six months from the date on which the incumbent joins or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier. The qualifications for this post are as under:
- i) B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc. (Life Sciences) with minimum OCPA 5.00/10.00 or 50% marks.
- ii) M.Sc in Biological Sciencess Vegetable Science/Fruit Science/Floricultures Biotechnology/Plant Breeding & Genetics with minimum OCPA 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks withNET
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidate having experience in molecular breeding
Selection Procedure For Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) – Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Fellow Vacancy in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU):
- The last date for the receipt of applications duly complete in all respects in this office is 5.8.2015. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Applications are invited on the prescribed form available in the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs.200/- in the shape of bank draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9:00 A.M. to 500 P.M. along with attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph for the post of Research Fellow provided in the scheme, “Development of male sterile and restorer lines using molecular markers in onion (Allium cepa L.).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/08/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017