Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Store Purchase Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Store Purchase Assistant Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Vacancy Name : Store Purchase Assistant
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.10,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Punjab
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Punjab
Detail of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Store Purchase Assistant Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Master Mason
- No. of the Post: 01 One
- Salary: Rs. 15000/- per month fixed
- Age Limit: 18 – 63 years
- Required Job Profile: Candidate must possess matric with certificate of mason training for the installation of biogas plant from recognized institute with experience of five years and must have studied Punjabi up to matric level.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- by bank draft favoring “Comptroller, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana”
Selection Procedure for Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) – Store Purchase Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Store Purchase Assistant Vacancy in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) :
Eligible and interested candidates should need to apply by sending applications on plain paper with attested copies of certificates, bank draft etc. to the above mentioned address on or before 17.07.2015 and interview will be held on 30.07.2015 at 2:00 pm.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015