Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 22.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
||Junior Research Fellow
||B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
Detail of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications on the prescribed proforma are invited for one post of Junior Research Fellow @ Rs. 12,000/- p.m.(fixed) + 20% HRA provided in the Project titled, “Development and demonstration of low head drip irrigation system for harvested rainwater in Kandi Area” with the following qualifications:
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
- Qualification : B.Tech.(Agri.Engg.)/B.Tech./(Civil Engineering)/B.Sc.(Agri.) with minimum OCPA 5.00/10.00 basis or 50% marks. M.Tech.in Soil & Water Engg./Civil Engg./M.Sc. (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Forestry/Vegetables/ Horticulture) in the relevant field with minimum OCPA 6.5/10.00 or 65% marks.
- The amount of first full month of fellowship payable to the Research Fellow will be kept as security with the University and it will be paid to him/her as and when he/she leave the fellowship after giving the requisite one month’s notice or deposit the amount of one month fellowship.
- The engagement will purely be on temporary basis for a period up to six months from the date of appointment.
Selection Procedure for Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.01.2015.
- Appear for interview on 23.01.2015 at 2.30 PM in the office of the undersigned.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Punjab Agricultural University (PAU):
Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed proforma giving full particulars supported by attested copies of Certificates/ Degree/Testimonials by 22.01.2015 and appear for interview on 23.01.2015 at 2.30 PM in the office of the undersigned. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing the interview. The application form for the above said post may be obtained from the office of the undersigned by submitting a Bank draft of Rs.200/- issued in the favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.01.2015