Punjab Agricultural University is hiring M Phil Phd ME/M.Tech, MSc Passouts for Programme Coordinator/Subject Matter Specialist /Farm Manager role
Company name : Punjab Agricultural University
Posts : Programme Coordinator/Subject Matter Specialist /Farm Manager
Qualification : M Phil Phd ME/M.Tech, MSc
Location : Punjab
Details of Post :
Programme Coordinator/Subject Matter Specialist /Farm Manager
- For Disciplines other than Engineering Subject Doctoral degree in relevant subject including relevant basic sciences with 8 years experience in the relevant subject as Scientist/Lecturer/Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position in the pay band-3 of 15600-39100 with Grade Pay on 5400/-, 6000/-. 7000/- and 8000/- having made contribution to research/teaching/extension education as evidenced by published work/innovations and impact.
- For Engineering Disciplines Doctoral degree in relevant engineering subject with 6 years experience as Scientist/Lecture/Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position in the pay band-3 of 15600-39100 , with Grade Pay of 5400/-. 6000/- 7000/- and 8000/- having made contribution to research/teaching/extension education as evidenced by published work/innovations and impact.
- Master’s degree in the relevant engineering subject with 10 years experience as Scientist/Lecturer/Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position in the pay band-3 of 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of f 5400/-, 6000/-, 7000/- and 8000/- having made contribution to research/teaching/extension education as evidenced by published work/innovations and impact.
Desirable: Specialization in implementing extension education programmes.
Subject Matter Specialist
Master degree in concerned subject of Agriculture/Agricultural EngineeringNeterinary faculty with atleast 55% marks (or its equivalent grade 6,50 in 10,00 scale) with good academic record,
- Experience in Teaching/Research/Extension education.
- Evidence, of contribution to Teaching/Research/Extension education as supported by published work/innovations.
Note:- Good academic record indicates a candidate applying for respective post shall have
- Second Class Master’s Degree (55% and above).
- Second Class Bachelor Degree (55% and above).
- No third Division in entire career from Higher Secondary and onwards.
Essential : Master degree in Agronomy/Soil Science with at least 55% marks or 2.75/4.00 OCGA or 6.50/10,00 OGPA from any recognized University.
Age limit: The applicants age shall not be more than 35 years for the post of Subject Matter Specialist and Farm Manager. Upper age limit shall be determined as on the date of 31.08.2013. Relaxation in upper age limit to ST/ SC/OBC and women candidates will be provided as per C.G. Govt. Rules.
The prescribed application forms, qualifications, age limit and other details of various posts are available at Vishwavidyalaya Website www.igau.edu.in Interested applicants may download the application form and submit along with a fee of (‘ 500/- for Unreserved and OBC categories and f 250/for ST&SC categories (subject to production of attested copy of the S.TJS,C, Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority of the State of Chhattisgarh) in shape of Bank Draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Registrar, Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur” payable at Raipur within due date. The advertisement No., name of the post and its serial number should be clearly mentioned on the envelope of filled application form. Applicants applying for more than one post must submit separate application for each post. Application on prescribed .torm, completed in all respects together with all testimonials, should reach to the Registrar, Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Krishak Nagar, Raipur – 492012 (Chhattisgarh) INDIA on or before 31.08.2013 through Speed Post/Registered Post. Applications received after due date shall not be considered
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31 Aug 2013
For more details – Click Here