Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. PEC/Recruitment/Faculty/___/2015. Candidates who have completed M.E,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 29/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech,M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC), Sector-12, Chandigarh-160012
Detail Of Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Recruitment for faculty positions under Special Drive in the PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh
- PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh (formerly Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh) invites applications for recruitment at the level of Assistant Professor in the under mentioned disciplines through direct recruitment:
- Department & No. of Positions:Civil Engineering-01,Computer Science & Engineering-01
- Qualifications & Experience: Assistant Professor (Engineering):First class in both Master’s Degree and Bachelor Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech.).
- Desirable:Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable: i) Teaching, research, industrial and/ or professional experience in a reputed organization. ii) Papers presented at conferences and/or in refereed journals. iii) Candidates with PhD would be considered for higher emoluments.
- Pay Band, Academic Grade Pay and Allowances: Assistant Professor: 15,600-39,100+ AGP 6000
- In addition, the post carry allowances (such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance, CCA etc.) as approved by the Chandigarh Administration and the Board of Governors / Board of Management of the institute.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India. The maximum age requirement (as on the closing date for applications) is as follows: Assistant Professor : not exceeding 35 years
- Relaxation in the maximum age requirement, as per Govt. norms, would be available to those applicants who are government servants. The appointment will be made on regular basis subject to initial probation period of duration one year.
- The appointment will be subject to the candidate being medically fit. At present the age of retirement for faculty is 62 years. There is provision of residential accommodation (regular or transit) in campus subject to availability; otherwise the employees are entitled to draw house rent allowance.
- The appointees will be governed by new pension scheme as applicable to the employees appointed after 01.01.2004. ix) The employees can avail benefit of Leave Travel Concession as per applicable rules.
- Persons already employed in Government/semi Government organization should route their applications through proper channel. An advance copy may, however, be send in which case a no objection certificate (NOC) from competent authority should be presented at the time of interview.
- Persons applying for more than one post should submit a separate application for each post. Candidates will be shortlisted as per shortlisting criteria. Merely fulfilling minimum qualifications may not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for the interview.
- Guidelines, as approved by the Board of Governors / Board of Management of the institute, with regard to the selection procedure, shall be adhered to. Reservation policy of the Government of India will be followed. The SC certificate, in the prescribed form only, issued by the competent authority declared by the Government of India will be accepted as proof in support of claim as SC candidate.
- Existing norms of the Government of India for age relaxation and other relaxation (if any) in reservation will be followed. The posts reserved for visually disabled and hearing disabled persons shall be filled as per the Government of India norms.
Selection Procedure For Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC):
- Applications duly complete in all respect should reach Dean Faculty Affairs, PEC University of Technology, Sector-12, Chandigarh-160012 on or before 29.06.2015.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the link Click here for application form.. Application which are incomplete or received after last date including postal delay or not in prescribed format will not be considered in any circumstances.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/06/2015
Reference: Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. PEC/Recruitment/Faculty/___/2015
Top Company Openings:
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016