Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Attendant/Project Coordinator through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Attendant/Project Coordinator. Walk in Interview will be held on 2/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC)
Vacancy Name : Project Attendant/Project Coordinator
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.24,000/pm
Job Location :Chandigarh
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 2/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Conference Hall near Director’s Office at PEC, Sector 12, Chandigarh
Detail of Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) Project Attendant/Project Coordinator Recruitment:
- Category /Job title : Project Coordinator
- Entitlements: Rs 24,000
Per month (Consolidated)
- Essential Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech Computer Science, Electronics & Communication or Information Technology.Proficiency in areas of mobile sensing, managing network infrastructure, and databases and technical writingis must.
- Desired Qualification & Experience:Candidate with atleast two years of experience in Information Security& Network Management related fields in an industry or an academic research institute will be preferred.
- Job specifications/ Responsibilities: Assist Principal Investigator in planning, organizing, supervising, and/or performing the work in the project especially the field experimentation,mobile app launch management and deployment related activities and record keeping.
- Category /Job title :Project Attendant
- Entitlements: Rs 8,000 Per month (Consolidated)
- Essential Qualifications: Should have passed the Middle standard examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School education/institution.
- Job specifications/ Responsibilities: Assist the Principal Investigator and other staff and students working in the project in all activities of the project including field experimentation, cleaning of equipment
Selection Procedure for Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) – Project Attendant/Project Coordinator Post:
- Written Test on 2/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Attendant/Project Coordinator vacancy in Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC):
- Applications are invited from candidates possessing the below mentioned qualifications and experience. Candidates should bring along with them application with complete biodata as per the prescribed format, attested copies of mark shee ts/certificates and Experience certificates of the candidates addressed to Dean SRIC , PEC with recent passport size photographs. Following positions are available for a minimum period of one year to work in a project funded by Media Lab Asia , Ministry of Communications & IT, Government of India in the area of Mobile Sensing
- Venue of Interview: Conference Hall near Director’s Office at PEC, Sector 12, Chandigarh
- Date of Interview: September 02, 2015 at 3:00 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 2/9/2015
Conference Hall near Director’s Office at PEC, Sector 12, Chandigarh
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017