Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Positions through recruitment notification – Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.PEC/FACULTY/CF/2014. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH/ M.E/ M.TECH/ MA/ MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Faculty Positions. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/12/2014 at 9AM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC)|
|Vacancy Name||Faculty Positions|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.A/ MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||30/12/2014|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||
Detail of Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) Faculty Positions Recruitment:
Applications are invited for faculty positions from eligible candidates on contractual basis for a period of 6 months as per details given below:
Department & Number of vacancies:
- Materials & Metta. Engg. 01 (OBC) 02 (General)
- Production Engg. 01 (OBC)
- Industrial Design (under Self Financing Scheme) 01
- Applied Sciences (i) Chemistry 01 (General) (ii) Physics 01 (SC) (iii) Humanities 01 (General)
- For Sr. No. 1 and 2 : First class in both Master’s Degree and Bachelor Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech.). Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable: i) Teaching, research, industrial and/ or professional experience in a reputed organization. ii) Papers presented at conferences and/or in refereed journals. iii) Candidates with PhD would be considered for higher emoluments.
- For Sr. No. 3 : First class BE/B. Tech degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Electronics Engineering and First class MDes degree or ME / M. Tech degree in Mechanical, Design, Machine Design, CAD/CAM, CIM, Production, Industrial, Production and Industrial, Industrial Design or discipline related to Industrial Design.
- For Sr. No. 4 1. First class (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject (M.A. English) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. 3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses 1 and 2 above, candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET /SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. 4. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Pay: Rs.41, 000/- (Consolidated).
Selection Procedure for Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) – Faculty Positions Post:
- Written Test will be held on 30/12/2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Faculty Positions Vacancy in Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) :
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of PEC University of Technology www.pec.ac.in. The interested candidates should report for walk-in interview alongwith the application form complete in all respects. The interested candidates should bring all original documents (and one self attested copy) in support of the application in the Conference Hall adjacent to the office of the Director, PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh on 30.12.2014. Reservation policy of the Government of India will be followed. The SC/OBC certificate, in the prescribed form only. Issued by the competent authority declared by the Government of India will be accepted as proof in support of claim as SC/OBC candidate. Existing norms of the Government of India for age relaxation and other relaxation (if any) in reservation will be followed. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 30/12/2014
PEC UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY: CHANDIGARH SECTOR 12, CHANDIGARH – 160012 (INDIA)
Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.PEC/FACULTY/CF/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PEC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016