Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer Junior Management Scale-I, Office Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officer Junior Management Scale-I, Office Assistant Job on or before 15.09.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB)
Vacancy Name : Officer Junior Management Scale-I, Office Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 26 Post
Salary : Rs.1,145-42,020/- p.m
Job Location : Jalandhar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15.09.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : PUNJAB GRAMIN BANK (Sponsored by PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK) Head Office, Jalandhar Road, Kapurthala 14460
Detail of Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB) Officer Junior Management Scale-I, Office Assistant Recruitment:
Punjab Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer Junior Management (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified in the Online CWE- III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Officer Junior Management Scale-I||11||Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisementpublished in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. * Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Jr. Mgt. Scale–I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT – PUNJABI. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have (a) local language at 10th Standard Level OR (b) Native Language at 10th Standard level OR (c) Local Language at any level above 10th Standard &upto Graduation level.||23700-980/7, 30560-1145/2, 32850-1310/7, 42020|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||15||11765-655/3, 13730-815/3, 16175-980/4, 20095- 1145/7, 28110-2120/1, 30230-1310/1, 31540|
Selection Procedure for Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB) – Officer Junior Management Scale-I, Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.2015.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- For Officer Scale-I:-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf. Mere admission to the Online RRB CWE III and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Online CWE and have been called for interview. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “UR” or “UR Persons with Disabilities’ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the new format as prescribed by the Govt. of India DOPT OM No.36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res) dated 30.05.2014and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying ‘CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income issued recently (i.e., issued on or after 01.06.2014) should be submitted at the time of Interview. In OBC Category the appointment will be provisional and will be subject to the community certificate being verified through the proper channel. If the verification reveals that the claim of the candidate to belong to Other Backward Classes or not to belong to creamy layer is false, his/her services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Penal Code for production of false certificate.
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense(s).
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Kapurthala (Punjab).
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- All Candidates must submit the photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the computer generated application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.
- Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Discharge Certificate, retirement/pension order and documentary proof of rank last held. Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct : Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of i. using unfair means during the selection process or ii. impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or iii. misbehaving in the interview venue or taking away any documents from the venue or iv. resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature by selection or v. obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means. Such a candidate, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, shall be liable to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment conducted by Bank.
How to apply for Officer Junior Management Scale-I, Office Assistant Vacancy in Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB) :
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.pgbho.combetween 01.09.2015and 15.09.2015. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-III (CWE conducted in September/ October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.pgbho.comand click on the link “PGB Recruitment& Promotions”.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/marksheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below: 1. Printout of the online application submitted. 2. Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination. 3. Proof of passing Punjabi at Matric/10th Standard level& upto Graduation level in support of local/nativeLanguage (i.e.Punjabi). 4. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 5. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification; 6. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable; 7. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 8. Photo identity proof (Original & photocopy). 9. Any other relevant document If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks &Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.09.2015