Punjab National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Punjab) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Punjab National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Punjab) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Punjab).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Punjab)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 100 Post
Job Location : Punjab
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 24/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Punjab National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Punjab),Punjab
Detail Of Punjab National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Punjab) Medical Officer Recruitment:
National Health Mission, Punjab invites eligible candidates for Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Medical Officer under Urban Health Mission on Part time & Full time basis on purely contract basis. The interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions & other criteria (also available on http://www.pbnrhm.org/career1.aspx) may attend the walk-in-interview on the following date, time & venue:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Medical Officer||100 Post||MBBS||Rs-18,000-35,000/-pm||NA|
- Name of the Position:Medical Officer (Urban Health) on Part Time & Full Time Basis
- Eligibility Qualification:MBBS from a recognized University or Institution or any equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- Age: Up to 60 years.
- Consolidated Salary:Full Time :Rs. 35000/- per month,Part time:Rs. 18,000/- per month
Selection Procedure For Punjab National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Punjab) – Medical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 24/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Medical Officer vacancy in Punjab National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Punjab):
- The interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview as per above mentioned schedule in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the Districts where the posts is vacant. The list of vacant posts in each District is available on website http://www.pbnrhm.org/career1.aspx . Candidates may see in which District they wish to work and accordingly attend the walk-in interview in respective Civil Surgeon Offices.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
- If any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility/selection criteria at the time of interview or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/ rejected for the said post.
- Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/test.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
- Mission Director, National Health Mission, reserves the right to cancel/amend/ change/modify the entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice.
- Date/Time:24.08.2015 10.00 am Walk in Interview in the office of respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/08/2015
VENUE :office of respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant.