Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Traffic Manager through recruitment notification – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 01 (01). Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Traffic Manager on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Vacancy Name : Traffic Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 09 Posts
Salary : Rs. 10300-34800 + 4600/- Grade Pay
Job Location : Patiala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Baradari Garden, Patiala- 147001
Detail Of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Traffic Manager Recruitment:
i001 The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 09 Posts of Traffic Manager in the Department of Transport, Government of Punjab. This Advertisement is being published as per requisition received from the Department of Transport , Government of Punjab vide their Letter No. 13/7/11-3T1/1588/dated 15/06/2012 and Letter No. IWDMS-92148/2013/3T1/79097/1 dated 26/07/2013 and is subject to any modification or amendment that may be made by the Government subsequently.
- Traffic Manager 09 Posts
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 10300-34800 + 4600/- Grade Pay. Regarding drawing the pay of the appointed candidate, as per Notifications No. 7/204/2012-4FP1/66, Dated 15/01/2015 of Govt. of Punjab Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) Chandigarh, fixed emolument equal to Minimum of the Pay Band without any Grade Pay or any allowance will be paid during the probation period of 2 years. It is also clear that Annual increment or any other allowance except travelling allowance will not be paid during the probation period of 2 years.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :- i) Graduate of recognised University with atleast five years experience of traffic management in a supervisory capacity in a Government Transport Undertaking (ii) Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard (Relaxable for Sikh Migrants to the extent that they will have to acquire such qualification within two years after joining the service failing which their services shall liable to be terminated)
- AGE (i) Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2015. (ii) Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for all States/ Central Government employees. (iii) The Upper age limit is relaxed upto 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab. (iv) Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit. (v) Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women. (vi) Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
- COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION The Commission shall hold a Competitive Examination details of which can be see in the ‘General Information for the Candidates
Selection Procedure For Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) – Traffic Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Traffic Manager Vacancy in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC):
- The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification mentioned at para 3 (i) and (ii) above on or before 27/05/2015 (i.e. The Last date of Submission of Online Application Forms.) During various stages of selection process, the candidature of the candidate shall be ‘purely provisional’ subject to his/her fulfilling the eligibility criteria and verification of documents by the Commission.
- The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission http://ppsc.gov.in
- To make new registration for applying for the post. (Step-1) 27/05/2015 By 11:59:00 PM
- To deposit the Application fees by system enerated Bank Challan Form. (Step-2 03/06/2015 [ During Banking Hours]
- To take print of duly filled Online Application Form (after depositing the Application Fees) and to submit the Hard Copy of duly filled Online Application Form alongwith copy of self attested certificates and Challan Form (PPSC Copy only) (Step-3) 10/06/2015 By 05:00:00 PM
- It may be noted that the Last date of submitting Online Application Form is 27/05/2015 and the same shall be considered as last date for all purposes. Further, the last date of submission of Print out of duly filled Online Application Form is 10/06/2015 This extra time is given only to cater for the travel time of post/ postal delay if any.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015
Reference: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 01 (01)
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017