Punjab Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers through recruitment notification – Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.06. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Public Service Commission
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Medical Officers Job on or before 09.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officers|
|Total No of Vacancy||404 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Punjab Public Service Commission , Punjab|
Detail of Punjab Public Service Commission – Medical Officers Recruitment:
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to Four Hundred & Four Posts of Medical Officers (General) in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Punjab.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Medical Officers||1. General: 167 Posts
2. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 43 Posts
3. Freedom Fighter, Punjab: 03 Posts
4. Sports Person, Punjab: 13 Posts
5. Visually Impaired: 05 Posts
6. Hearing Impaired: 05 Posts
7. Orthopedically Disabled: 04 Posts
8. S.C. Others, Punjab: 34 Posts
9. S.C. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 19 Posts
10. S.C. Others Sports Person, Punjab: 06 Posts
11. Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikh, Punjab: 34 Posts
12. Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh, ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 22 Posts
13. Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh Sports Person, Punjab: 06 Posts
14. Backward Class, Punjab: 33 Posts
15. B.C. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 10 Posts
|(i) M.B.B.S. (ii) Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India; (iii) Knowledge of Punjabi Language upto Matriculation Standard or its equivalent. Candidate who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six months of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated. (Relaxable for Sikh Migrants to the extent that they will have to acquire such qualification within two years after joining the service failing which their services shall liable to be terminated)||PAY SCALE : Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay||Candidates age should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules|
Selection Procedure for Punjab Public Service Commission – Medical Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officers – Vacancy in Punjab Public Service Commission:
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1125/- for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab, Rs.500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab, Rs. 3000/- for all other categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) and Rs. 1750/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala.
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 09-04-2015 by 11:59:00 PM & send their hard copy of application along with self attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualification, reserved category certificate etc., copy of challan form to the Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission on or before 24-04-2015 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have their scanned copy of photo & signature.
- Log on to the website “www.ppsc.gov.in”.
- Click on Advertisement———->”Open Advertisement”.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on “Apply/ View”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory fields of the application and submit the form
- Take two print out copies of the application for one copy along with all relevant documents send to the mentioned address & another retain it for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 09-04-2015 by 11:59:00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications: 24-04-2015 by 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Depositing the Application Fee: 17-04-2015 during Bank hours.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.04.2015
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No.06