Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Recruitment 2015 – AMENDED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Clerk & More Vacancies on or before 21/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
Vacancy Name : Clerk & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.10,300 – Rs.39,100/-pm
Job Location : LUDHIANA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : PUNJAB REMOTE SENSING CENTRE, PAU CAMPUS, LUDHIANA
Detail Of Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Clerk & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications complete in all respects are invited by 21.5.2015 from Indian Nationals for filling up the following posts on regular/deputation/contractual basis:
- No of post :01
- Salary : Rs.15600-39100+GP7600
- Qualifications: Atleast second class Graduate or Post Graduate or equivalent of a recognized university by the Government Must have passed SAS Examination held by the Comptroller and Auditor General of India/State Finance Department OR Higher Standard Departmental Examination conducted by PAU or equivalent for similar posts in Govt. of Punjab. Must have served in supervisor capacity not below the rank of Superintendent Grade-I (Rs.7220-11660 unrevised scale) Rs.15,600-39,100 and Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- with initial pay of Rs.21,000/- revised scale) on regular basis for a period of four years out of which he/she must have two years experience of financial management/administration in the capacity of Assistant Accounts Officer/Assistant Registrar or equivalent in a Govt. Office or educational or research or scientific institution with good record of service Must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language, which may be specified by the PRSC from time to time.
- Age: Not more than 55 years as on 1.1.2015
- Retirees from analogous posts fulfilling above qualification and experience upto the age of 63 years as on 1.1.2015, may also be considered in case no other suitable candidate become available. However, no departmental enquiry should be pending against him and does not disqualify for any reason by concerned department/organization/Govt. of Punjab, as the case may be.
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.10300-34800+GP4400
- Qualifications: 1. Possesses the Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution; and 2. Qualifies in the competitive test; specified by the appointing authority from time to time; and 3. Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified. OR iv) Possesses a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to `O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics, Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India.
- The person so appointed as Senior Assistant in terms of the Provisions of sub-rule (1), shall have, before his appointment, qualified a test in Punjabi typewriting on Computer to be conducted by the appointing authority or the Department of Information Technology, as the case may be, at a speed of thirty words per minute:
- Provided that where appointment of Group `B’ non-technical post is offered to a War Hero, who has been discharged from Defense Service or dependent member of his family under the instructions issued in this behalf by the Government, the educational qualifications to be possessed by such person shall be Graduate from a recognized University or institution. However, such person shall not be required to qualify the test in Punjabi type-writing as provided in sub-rule (2)”.
- Age 18-37 years as on 1.1.2015
- No of post : 01
- Salary :”Rs.10300-34800+GP3200
- Qualifications: 1. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution; and 2. Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified. OR Possesses a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to `O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics, Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India Knowledge of Punjabi upto Matric; Typing speed at 30 w.p.m. in Punjabi
- Age not less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as on 1.1.2015
Selection Procedure For Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) – Clerk & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Clerk & More Vacancies Vacancy in Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC):
Based on the bio-data, screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for interview, written/practical test as may required and applicable. ii) If any information furnished is found to be wrong or false, candidature of the candidate will be cancelled at any time as and when it comes to the notice. iii) The Centre reserves the right not to fill up the post, if it decides so. iv) Apply through proper channel if already employed or produce “No Objection Certificate” from present employer at the time of interview. Prescribed application form can be downloaded from PRSC website www.prsc.gov.in. The filled in application forms complete in all respects alongwith certificates testimonials and supporting documents in response to qualifications and experience and non refundable fee of Rs.1000/- for the post of Accounts Officer; Rs.800/- for the post of Sr. Asstt. and Rs.500/- for the post of Clerk by cash receipt or Demand Draft (in favour of Director, Punjab Remote Sensing Centre payable at Ludhiana) must be submitted in the office of Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC), PAU Campus Ludhiana on or before the last date of receipt of applications. Candidates are advised to visit PRSC website for any updates/information or change of interview in special circumstances as may be arising. PRSC reserve the right to fill or not to fill or increase the above position. In all cases decision of Director, PRSC will be final and binding. The duly filled in application alongwith other documents should to reach the Director latest by 21.5.2015. Any kind of postal delays will not be the responsibility of this office. Interview/written test, call letter shall be issued only to short-listed candidates who fulfils the prescribed qualifications, experience etc.
No TA/DA will be paid
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/05/2015
Reference: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Recruitment 2015 – AMENDED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016