Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 11.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||67 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||PUNJAB STATE AIDS CONTROL SOCIETY Department of Health & Family Welfare Level IV, Prayaas Building, Sector 38-B, Dakshin Marg, Chandigarh|
Detail of Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS) – Medical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Deputy Director (M&E and Rs. 36200/- PM 1 at PSACS office, Chandigarh Surveillance)
- Senior Medical Officer SMO-Rs. 45000/- PM 2 posts at various ART Centres of Punjab In case of non availability of SMO MO-Rs. 36000/- PM then Medical Officer will be recruited for ART
- Medical Officer for ART MO-Rs.36000/- PM 7 posts at various ART/FI-ART Centres of Punjab
- District ICTC Supervisor Rs. 16200/- PM 1 at DAPCU Ludhiana
- Data Manager Rs. 13000/- PM 1 post at ART CH Ferozepur
- Counsellor Cum Data Manager Rs. 13000/- PM 4 posts at various FI-ART Centres of Punjab
- Staff Nurse Rs. 13000/- PM 1 at FI-ART Centre CH Batala
- Medical Lab Technician for Blood Rs. 13000/- PM 19 posts at various NACO Supported Banks Blood Banks of Punjab
- Medical Lab Technician for ICTC Rs. 13000/- PM 31 posts at various ICTC Centres of Punjab Centres
Selection Procedure for Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS) – Medical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS):
1) For the Post at S. No. 1 above the applicants have to submit the application at the O/o Punjab State AIDS Control Society, Prayaas Building, 4th Floor, Sector 38-B, Dakshin Marg, Chandigarh. 2) The application for the post at S. No. 2,3, 4, 5, 6,7,8 & 9 above will have to be submitted at the office of respective Civil Surgeon. 3) Last date for receipt of application is 11.02.2015 by 5.00 PM. Applications received after closing date will not be entertained. 4) Applicant must apply separately for Blood Bank & ICTCs accordingly. 5) Post at Sr. no-1 i.e. Deputy Director (M&E and Surveillance) will be place specific and non-transferable. 6) For the post at Sr. No 1 & 2 the qualification of MD/DNB should be recognized by Medical Council of India. For Masters in Public Health/Masters in Hospital Administration/ Masters in Applied Epidemiology the degree should be from a recognized University/Institute. 7) For the post at Sr. 3 the qualification of MBBS should be recognized by Medical Council of India. 8) Candidates applied for the post at Sr. no. 8 will be considered only if they have requisite experience from Licensed Blood Banks. 9) For post at Sr No 8 & 9 Candidate of BC category should submit fresh certificate i.e last 1 year old. 10) The applicant should have passed Punjabi up to matriculation. 11) The maximum age limit for all the posts is 62 yrs. 12) These posts are purely contractual/temporary for one year, extendable on the basis of work performance and conduct. Number of post may increase or decrease. 13) The course should be from a University/Institution recognized by the Central Govt. or State Govt. as well as by All India Council for Technical Education, Govt. of India, New Delhi(Where ever applicable) 14) Applicant must furnish a certificate confirming that the course has been completed as a regular course as well as a bonafide student and not by distance or correspondence mode for the post at Sr. no 5,7,8 and 9 15) The original certificates/testimonial will be checked at the time of interview. Incomplete application shall not be entertained. Only short listed eligible candidates will be called for interview. 16) No TA/DA will be given for appearing in interview. 17) Service conditions will be governed by National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) guidelines issued from time to time. Detailed Terms of Reference comprising educational qualifications, experience, contact numbers alongwith application format can be downloaded from the website www.pbhealth.gov.in linked Department Punjab State AIDS Control Society.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PSACS|
|Other State Government jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017