Punjab State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (PUNSUP) invites online application for the recruitment of Senior Assistant & More Vacancies for MBA/M.Com/Post Graduate/CA/ICWA/M.Tech./M.Sc/B.Com/Bachelor’s degree holders
Company name : Punjab State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (PUNSUP)
Posts : Senior Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : MBA/M.Com/Post Graduate/CA/ICWA/M.Tech./M.Sc/B.Com/Bachelor’s degree
Salary : Rs.10300-39100/- P.M.
No of Post : 285
Location : Punjab
Last date to apply : 18.09.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Assistant & More Vacancies
Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts on regular basis in PUNSUP. The full details about qualifications, age, terms and conditions of recruitment,scheme
of examination, Online application form and instructions for filling up of form are available on the Website of the Corporation www.punsup.gov.in. Candidates may apply
ONLY ONLINE upto 18-09-2014.
- Name of the Post :
- Deputy General Manager (Finance &
- Accounts) – 1 Post
- District Manager – 4 Posts
- Deputy District Manager (Accounts) – 5 Posts
- Manager (Human Resources) – 1 Post
- Manager (Information Technology) – 1 Post’
- Deputy District Manager (Field) – 5 Posts
- Programmer – 1 Post
- Senior Auditor – 5 Posts
- Field Officer – 9 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) – 14 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 56 Posts
- Inspector Grade-I – 13 Posts
- Inspector Grade-II – 159 Posts
- Steno-Typist – 11 Posts
- PAY SCALE :-
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.1 (15600-39100) Grade Pay 7800 Initial Pay 31520#
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.2 (15600-39100) Grade Pay 5400 Initial Pay 21000#
- For the posts mentioned at Sr.No.3 to 8 (10300-34800) Grade Pay 4800 Initial Pay 18250#
- For the posts mentioned at Sr.No.9 to 11 (10300-34800) Grade Pay 4400 Initial Pay 17420#
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.12 (10300-34800) Grade Pay 4200 Initial Pay 16290#
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.13 (10300-34800) Grade Pay 3600 Initial Pay 14430#
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.14 (10300-34800) Grade Pay 3200 Initial Pay 13500#
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.1 1. MBA/M.Com with at least 50% marks from a recognized University OR Chartered Accountant/Costs and Works Accountant 2. Minimum 4 years post qualification experience in Managerial Capacity in Finance & Accounts in a Commercial Organization
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.2 Post Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For the posts mentioned at Sr.No.3 MBA (Finance)/C.A./ICWA/M.Com./ MFC with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university and 2 years post qualification experience in Managerial Capacity in any commercial organization.
- For the posts mentioned at Sr.No.4 MBA (H.R./Administration) with at least 50% marks from a recognized University
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.5 M.Tech./M.Sc. (Computer Science/Electronics/Information and Technology) / MCA with at least 50% marks from a recognized University
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.6 Post Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No. 7. Degree in Engineering OR 2. Post Graduation in Science/Mathematics etc. OR 3. Post Graduation in Computer Application from a recognized University
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.8 MBA (Finance) /C.A./ICWA/M.Com. /MFC with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university and 2 years post qualification experience in Managerial Capacity in any commercial organization.
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.9 Post Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University
- For the posts mentioned at Sr.No.10 B.Com degree from a recognized University
- For the posts mentioned at Sr.No.11 Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.12 Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.13 Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University
- For the post mentioned at Sr.No.14 1 Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% from a recognized university. 2 Having Proficiency in Punjabi Stenography at a speed of 80 w.p.m and to transcribe at a speed of 15 w.p.m.
- For the Posts mentioned at Sr. no. 1 and 2, both written test and interview will be conducted and weightage of written test and interview will be 85% and 15% respectively. Appointment shall be made on the basis of merit list prepared by combining the marks of written test and interview. Candidates equal to the three times of the number of posts in respective category shall be called for interview.
- For the Posts mentioned at Sr. no 3 to 14 only written test will be taken, appointment shall be made according to merit list prepared on the basis of test for each post.
- The selected candidate(s) shall have to sign a Surety bond with PUNSUP to serve and not leave until the expiry of five years after the date of joining. The Surety bond shall be for an amount of Rs 200000/- (Two lakhs), valid for five years to be submitted (in prescribed format) before joining the organization.
- Abbreviations in Physically handicapped Category:- OA-One Arm, OL-One leg, BL-Both Leg, OAL-One Arm & Leg, BLOA-Both Leg & One Arm, HH-Hearing Handicap, B.LV: Blind/ low vision.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply online through PUNSUP website www.punsup.gov.in No other means / mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of CV etc.) will be accepted.
- Firstly ensure that you have a valid personal email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online. Candidate should keep checking the inbox or even the spam box of this email id regularly during the recruitment process as PUNSUP may send intimations for written Exam etc. through this mode
- Please scan your Photograph and Signatures(On white page) individually and save them individually in JPEG format. The size of any of these individual images should not exceed 100 kb each, otherwise candidate will not be able to submit his/her online application.
- Please keep following details ready with you before clicking on the “Online Application Form” button for starting your online application. a. Personal demographic details including Date of Birth and Nationality b. Mobile Number c. Personal Email ID d. Reservation Category Details e. Soft Copies of scanned Photograph and Signatures.
- YOU ARE NOW READY TO APPLY ONLINE.
- Go to the website www.punsup.gov.in and click on the link ‘Recruitment – 2014’. Further click on ‘Online Application Form’. Clicking on this, will open the Online Application Form.
- Carefully fill in the details one by one. The name of the candidate or his/her father/mother/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph, signatures and click continue.
- This will Display your login id and password. Please note these down and keep them safe with you as you will require these while logging into the recruitment portal. Candidate will be required to download the Admit Card from this portal later on by logging through the same login id and password.
- Click Continue to Complete Application Form.
- This will take you to post selection page. Select the post(s) and Categories you want to apply for by selecting post(s) / Categories and clicking “Add” button. Repeat this till you have selected all the post(s) you want to apply for and then click “Finish” button.
- This will take candidate to the Declaration page.
- Go through Declaration para carefully. If you fulfil all conditions and criteria of the Employment Notice, then and only then check the “Declaration Confirmed & Accepted” box. You shall be liable for furnishing any incorrect information.
- Now you are ready to submit the Application form by clicking on the button Submit Form.
- Once candidate click the button Submit Form, you are ready to print Bank Challan.
- Click on the link “BANK CHALLAN” and take a print out of the challan form.
- WAIT FOR 24 HOURS BEFORE YOU DEPOSIT THE FEE AS IT WILL TAKE MINIMUM 24 HOURS TO TRANSMIT YOUR DATA TO THE BANK.
- Based on the category in which you intend to apply, the following Fees will have to be paid: a. General category : Rs. 800/- b. All other categories : Rs. 400/-
- It is important to note that the requisite fee can only be deposited in any of State Bank of Patiala branches, as PUNSUP has only nominated State Bank of Patiala for Collection of Fee. Fee paid in any other bank or in any other format (Cheque, Postal Order, Demand Draft etc.) will not be accepted.
- After depositing the fee, you will get Candidate’s Copy out of two leaflets. Bank copy will be kept by the bank where you will deposit the fee.
- Please take TWO printouts of the Online Application Form by logging in with your login id and password. Affix the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on it and keep it safe with you. DO NOT SEND IT TO PUNSUP. This application printout with photograph affixed on it will have to be submitted during counselling along with the original copies
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.09.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From PUNSUP|