Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification – Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.PN/ADM/RST/011/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/04/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Punjab State Council for Science & Technology MGSIPA Complex, Sector-26, Chandigarh|
Detail of Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST) Project Associate Recruitment:
- Project Associate (POS) – One (Under NSTMIS, DST, GOI funded project – “Importance of S&T in the development of States-An Empirical Investigation of Vidhan Sabha Questions“)
- Qualification(Essential): Post Graduate in Botany/ Zoology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Environment/ Anthropology/ Economics/ History/ Geography/ Sociology/Political Science from a recognized University.
- Desirable Knowledge: Statistics/Data Management and basic knowledge of Excel, Computers and Internet.
- Job Description: Collection, Compilation and Interpretation of data from State Assemblies
- Age: Below 38 years
- Tenure: The above posts will be filled on purely contractual basis initially upto 30th September, 2015, likely to be extended
- Salary: Rs. 12,000/- + 20% HRA + 12% EPF
Selection Procedure for Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST) – Project Associate Post:
- Written Test on 27/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Associate vacancy in Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST):
Candidates having requisite qualifications and experience may appear for a Walk-InInterview on 27.04.2015 at 11:30 AM with filled prescribed proforma available at website: www.pscst.gov.in giving full bio-data, accompanied by a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of testimonials and demand draft of Rs. 100/- in favor of Punjab State Council for Science & Technology, Chandigarh. No fee will be payable by Scheduled Castes candidates. The Council reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/04/2015
VENUE : Punjab State Council for Science & Technology MGSIPA Complex, Sector-26, Chandigarh
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017