Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Tech/M.Phil/Ph.Dcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Officer Job on or before 14/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST)
Vacancy Name :Project Officer
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.TechM.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.15,000/p.m
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date to Apply for this job :14/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :PUNJAB STATE COUNCIL FOR SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (A State Govt. Undertaking) Adj. Sacred Heart School 2 nd Floor, MGSIPA Complex, Sector 26, Post Box 727, Chandigarh 160 019
Detail of Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST)Project Officer Recruitment:
- Project Officer (Intellectual Property Facilitation Centre for MSMEs ) : One Essential Qualification: 1st Class Post Graduate in any branch of Science (including Agricultural Sciences) or Graduate in Engineering with at least 1 year experience in the area of Intellectual Property Rights & field surveys preferably industrial surveys and Computer Applications (especially data retrieval system). Knowledge of Punjabi.
- Desirable qualification: Trained in data/IPR search, M.Tech/M.Phil/Ph.D., Cleared Patent Agent Exam conducted by Govt. of India. Job Requirement: Job involves regular field visits to undertake pilot studies to identify IP needs and evolving solutions for IP management in MSMEs clusters of Punjab, Organizing awareness workshops & training programmes at field level, Conducting Patent searches and analysis through on line & off line IPR databases, Overall coordination & reporting of centre, preparation of technical reports Salary : Rs.15,000/- per month + 20% HRA+ EPF
- Age : Below 38 years Tenure: The above said post will be on contractual basis for one year
Selection Procedure for Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST) -Project Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Officer Vacancy in Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST) :
Candidates having requisite qualifications and experience may apply within 15 days from the publication at the address given above by filling prescribed performa available at website www.pscst.gov.in, giving full biodata, accompanied by a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of testimonials and demand draft of Rs.100/- in favour of Punjab State Council for Science & Technology, Chandigarh. No fee will be payable by Scheduled Caste candidates. The Council reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/10/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016