Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.Dcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Principal Scientist on or before 05/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST)|
|Vacancy Name||Principal Scientist|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST), 2 nd Floor, MGSIPA Complex, Sector 26, Post Box 727, Chandigarh|
Detail of Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST) Principal Scientist Recruitment:
- Principal Scientist (Climate Change): One (Direct/Deputation)
- Qualifications (Essential): Masters in Environment/ Agricultural Sciences/Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences as a regular candidate with Ph.D. from a recognized University. Knowledge of computers. Punjabi upto Matriculation. Two years experience in the relevant area.
- Desirable: Four years experience supported with published research papers in Peer reviewed Journals in the relevant area.
- Job Description: Collection, compilation, analysis and interpretation of data, computer modelling, field survey, Use of GIS, formulation of projects and reports, organization of capacity building programmes, stakeholder meetings, workshops and brainstorming sessions. Organization of collaborative works with educational, R & D, NGOs and other institutions.
- Age: Below 38 years. Candidates in Govt. Service will be given relaxation in age as per rules.
- Tenure: One year (Contractual)
- Salary per month: Rs.45,000/- Consolidated + HRA + EPF
Selection Procedure for Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST) – Principal Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Principal Scientist Vacancy in Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (PSCST):
Candidates having requisite qualifications and experience may apply within 20 days of the publication of advertisement with filled prescribed proforma available at website: www.pscst.gov.in giving full biodata, accompanied by a recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of testimonials, publications and demand draft of Rs.100/- in favour of Punjab State Council for Science & Technology, Chandigarh. No fee will be payable by Scheduled Caste candidates. Candidates desiring to join the Council on deputation may apply through proper channel. In case of deputationists the total monthly emoluments will not exceed Rs.60,000/- including leave salary, pension contribution and any other benefit, if any. PSCST reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From PSCST|
|Other State Government jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017