Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Private Secretary through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Managers Job on or before 11/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC)|
|Vacancy Name||Private Secretary|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission SCO No. 220-221, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh.|
Detail of Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) Private Secretary Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filing up one vacancy of Private Secretary in pay scale of Rs.10900-34800+5750 GP in the Commission on deputation/contract basis from serving/retired officers of Central/State Governments or PSUs under Central/State Govt. on deputation/contract basis. The details regarding eligibility criteria, qualification, age, salary, term etc. and the procedure for submitting applications is as under:
- Private Secretary (1 No.) (Pay scale Rs.10900-34800+5750 GP)
- Minimum Educational Qualifications Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Qualifying Service Serving/ retired officers of the Central/State Government or PSU under State/Central Government must have experience of working on the post of PS/ Equivalent post; or Minimum three years as PA/Equivalent post and Should have an overall experience of 15 years in stenography
- Nature of Experience Should have working knowledge of Computer with exposure to word processing, spread sheet, presentation and data base applications. (d) Matric pass in Punjabi language.
- Pay and Allowances (i) In the case of deputationists, they shall continue to draw the pay scale of their parent departments plus deputation allowance. The officials on deputation will be entitled to draw all admissible allowances at such rates and subject to such conditions as may be applicable to the officials of the parent department or as mutually agreed between the Commission and the parent department. (ii) In case of candidate appointed on contract basis, he will be entitled to draw pay and allowances or fixed remuneration as decided by the Commission.
Selection Procedure for Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) – Private Secretary Post:
- Written Test on 11/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Managers Vacancy in Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC):
- Appointment shall be initially for a period of one year which would be extendable.
- Applications should be submitted to the undersigned upto11.05.2015. Serving employees should submit their applications through proper channel with an advance copy to the Commission within specified period.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/5/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016