Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretary through recruitment notification – Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) Recruitment 2015 – NO 03/2015/04. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Secretary on or before 11/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission SCO No. 220-221, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh.|
Detail of Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) Secretary Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up of the post of Secretary in the pay scale of Rs.67000-79000 from serving/retired officers of Central/State Governments or PSUs under Central/State Govt. on deputation/re-employment/contract basis.
- Secretary (1 No.)
- Minimum Qualifications & Experience IAS//IRS/IA&AS on deputation or EIC or equivalent (serving or retired) with atleast 25 years of experience in administrative matters preferably with adequate exposure to techno-commercial matters in power sector.
- Pay and Allowances (i) In the case of deputationists; they shall continue to draw the pay scale of their parent departments plus deputation allowance. The officers on deputation will be entitled to draw all admissible allowances at such rates and subject to such conditions as may be applicable to the officers of the parent department or as mutually agreed between the Commission and the parent department. (ii) In case of re-employed pensioner, candidate will get last pay drawn plus other allowances as admissible less pension and will draw DA admissible on pension from his parent department / organization. (iii) In case of candidate appointed on contract basis, he will be entitled to draw pay and allowances or fixed remuneration as decided by the Commission.
- Those applying on re-employment/contract basis should not be more than 62 years of age as on 01.05.2015.
- Appointment shall be initially for a period of one year which would be extendable.
Selection Procedure for Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) – Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Secretary Vacancy in Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC):
Applications should be submitted to the undersigned upto11.05.2015. Serving employees should submit their applications through proper channel with an advance copy to the Commission within specified period.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/05/2015
Reference: Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) Recruitment 2015 – NO 03/2015/04
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016