Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree, LLB, B.E/B.Tech, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Registrar & More Vacancies on or before 31/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC)
Vacancy Name : Registrar & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree, LLB, B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs-10,900-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC),SCO No. 220-221, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh.
Detail Of Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) Registrar & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up one vacancy each of post of Registrar ( pay scale of Rs.41300-67000+10500 Grade Pay ), Deputy Secretary/Admn (Pay scale Rs.16650- 39100 +8500 GP),Assistant Manager/General Services( Pay scale Rs.16650-39100+5800 Grade Pay ) and Programmer (Pay scale 10900-34800+5100 Grade Pay) on deputation/ contract basis The details regarding eligibility criteria, qualification, age, salary, term etc. and the procedure for submitting applications is as under:
Registrar ( pay scale of Rs.41300-67000+10500 Grade Pay ) – 1 vacancy:
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Degree in law from a recognized University.
- Qualifying service: Serving/Retired Officers of the Central/State Government or PSU under State/Central Government holding analogous posts, judicial officers of State /Central Government or equivalent post of District & Session Judge on regular basis; or Minimum 5 years experience of working on the post of Additional District & Session Judge or equivalent: or (ii) Head of legal cell in a PSU /Power Sector Organization.
- Nature of Experience: Judicial/Quasi –Judicial legal matters preferably relating to Electricity Laws/Regulations including proceedings, petitions, pleadings, listing of the case laws , drafting statutes or legislation
- Working knowledge of computer.Matric pass in Punjabi.
Deputy Secretary/Admn(Pay scale Rs.16650-39100+8500GP) 1 vacancy:
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Qualifying service: Serving/retired officers of the Central/State Government or PSU under State/Central Government must have experience of working on the post in t he scale of R s.15600-39100+Rs.7600GP; OR Minimum three years experience or working on the post in the scale of Rs.15600-39100+6600 Grade Pay
- Nature of Experience: Must have 10 years experience in Secretariat functioning i.e. General Administration and Personnel Management matters in the State/Central Government or PSU.
- Working knowledge of computer.Matric pass in Punjabi.
Assistant Manager/General Services ( Pay scale Rs.16650- 39100+5800GP) -1 vacancy:
- Minimum Educational Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Qualifying service: Serving/retired officers of the Central/State Government of PSU under State/Central Government must have experience of working on the post in t he scale of R s.15600-39100+Rs.5400GP; OR Minimum 5 years regular service in the pay band of Rs.10900- 34800+4800 Grade pay or equivalent.
- Nature of Experience: Must have 8 years experience in General Administration, Hospitality and /or Personnel Management in the State/Central Government or PSU.
- Working knowledge of computer. Matric pass in Punjabi.
Programmer (Pay scale Rs.10900-34800+5100 GP) 1 vacancy:
- Minimum Educational Qualification Masters in Computer Application (MCA)/B.Tech, B.E in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Qualifying service: Person holding analogous post on regular basis in the Central/State Government or any PSU under Central/State Government.
- Nature of Experience: Should have experience in management of Information Technology, Web site operations, data management and proficiency to word processing , spread sheet, presentation and data base applications.
- Matric pass in Punjabi:Candidates serving on or retired from the posts in the pay scale higher than those mentioned in the qualifying service of the post can also apply
- Pay and Allowances:In the case of deputationists, they shall continue to draw the pay scale of their parent departments plus deputation allowance. The officials on deputation will be entitled to draw all admissible allowances at such rates and subject to such conditions as may be applicable to the officials of the parent department or as mutually agreed between the Commission and the parent department.
- In case of candidate appointed on contract basis, he will be entitled to draw pay and allowances or fixed remuneration as decided by the Commission.
- Appointment shall be initially for a period of one year which would be extendable
Selection Procedure For Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) – Registrar & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Registrar & More Vacancies Vacancy in Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC):
Applications should be submitted to the undersigned upto 31.8.2015. Serving employees should submit their applications through proper channel with an advance copy to the Commission within specified period.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015