Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Secretary & Superintendent Deputy through recruitment notification – Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) Recruitment 2016 – No.01/2016/01 . Candidates who have completed MBA,Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Secretary & Superintendent Deputy Job on or before 27/1/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Secretary & Superintendent Deputy
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM,Any Bachelors Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/p.m
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date to Apply for this job :27/1/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission SCO No. 220-221, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh.
Detail of Post:
- Applications are invited from interested eligible persons for one vacancy each of Deputy Secretary (Admn.) and Superintendent Grade-1 from serving/ retired officers of Central/ State Governments or PSUs (under Central/ State Government) on deputation/ contract basis:
- DETAILS OF QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PAY SCALES
- Post : Deputy Secretary/Admn
- Minimum Qualifications MBA in HR from a recognized university b) Qualifying Service Serving/Retired Officers of the Central/State Government or PSU under State/Central Government must have experience of working on the post in the scale of Rs. 15600-39100 plus Rs.7600/- Grade Pay. or Minimum 7years experience of working in HR in Public/Private Sector. c) Nature of Experience Must have 7 years experience in General Administration and Personnel Management matters in the State/Central Government or PSU under State/Central Government or Private Sector.
- Post : Supdt. Grade-1
- ) Minimum Educational Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university and should have passed Ministerial Accounts Examination/ Senior Assistant Accounts Examination conducted by the State Government/PSPCL or similar entities ; b) Qualifying Service Serving/Retired Officers of the Central/State Government or PSU under State/Central Government must have experience of working on the post of Supdt Gr. 1/Equivalent post or Minimum 4 years regular service as Supdt.Gr.II / Equivalent post c) Nature of Experience Minimum of five years experience in establishment and service matters at secretariat level. i) Working knowledge of Computer. ii) Matric pass in Punjabi language.
- Pay and Allowances (a) The employees on deputation shall continue to draw the pay and allowances in the pay band and Grade Pay of their parent departments. The employees on deputation will be entitled to draw all admissible allowances at such rates and subject to such conditions as may be applicable to the employees of the parent department or as mutually agreed between the Commission and the parent department. (b) Those appointed on contract will be entitled to draw fixed remuneration as per Annexure B of the Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (Appointment & Service conditions of Employees) Regulations, 2015 notified vide Notification dated 24.12.2015 available on Commission’s website www.pserc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/1/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Apply ? :
- The appointment on deputation basis to any post shall initially be for three years which may extend upto for a maximum period of five years. The Commission may consider extension beyond this period with the approval of the State Government. The employees taken on deputation will be governed by such terms and conditions of deputation as are prescribed by their respective parent departments and in consonance with their service rules. The Commission may however, repatriate any employee taken on deputation to his/her parent organization even before the expiry of his/her deputation period.
- The Commission may consider suitable persons having requisite qualifications and experience for appointment on contract basis. Such appointment shall be made initially for one year which can be extended from time to time by appointing authority.
- The Services of employee appointed on Contract basis shall be terminable with a notice of three months or salary in lieu thereof on either side.
- The maximum duration of service will be up to 65 years of age for the employee taken on contract basis.
- The selection will be made by the Selection Committee keeping in view the suitability for the post on the basis of qualifications, qualifying service and nature of experience. The Selection Committee will consist of the following: (i) Members: Two members/ Member of the Commission; (ii) Member Secretary: Secretary of the Commission. The weightage of interview for the selection will not be more than 12.5%.
- Applications should be submitted to the undersigned upto 27.01.2016. Serving employees should submit their applications through proper channel with an advance copy to the Commission within specified period.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job27/1/2016
Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) Recruitment 2016 – No.01/2016/01 .