Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer/Manager with B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA holders
Company name :Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
Posts :Assistant Engineer/Manager
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA
Salary : NA
No of Post : 06
Last date to apply :1/10/2014
Details of Post :
PSPCL Notification 2014-Asst.Engineer Vacancies : PSPCL (Punjab State Power Corporation Limited) has issued Notification for Recruitment of Asst.Engineer & Assistant Manager Posts through GATE-2015, the eligible candidates can apply before 01st October 2014 through online (www.pspcl.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Read more: http://gurujobalert.com/pspcl-recruitment-asst-engineer-through-gate-2015/#ixzz3DMWtpYc3
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|3||Assistant Engineer/OT||Electronics & Communication|
|4||Assistant Engineer/OT||Instrumentation & Control|
|6||Assistant Manager||AM/IT Systems|
Education Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech/BE) in relevant subjects with 60% marks merit from recognized by AICTE/AMIE Institution for Assistant Engineer posts.
- Graduation in Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering with 60% marks aggregation recognized by AICTE/AMIE institutions for Assistant Manager posts.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age limit – 20 years
- Maximum age limit –37 years as on 01/01/2015.
Selection Process :Academic QualificationGATE –2015 pass
How to Apply :
Apply online through PSPCL official Website and online registration completed on before 01/10/2014.GATE-2015 Examination passed through 2015 Examination.
Important dates to remember :
- Online Application starting date : 01st September 2014.
- Closing date of Online Application registration : 01st October 2014
- Date of GATE Examination : 31st January to 21st February 2015.
- Date of Availability of Admit cards : 17th December 2014 onwards.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PSPCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017