Punjabi University Patiala (PUP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjabi University Patiala (PUP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 15 Sep 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Punjabi University Patiala (PUP)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000-16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Patiala
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15 Sep 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Punjabi University Patiala (PUP) , Patiala
Detail of Punjabi University Patiala (PUP) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Fellow Job position in Punjabi University
- Project Title : “Development of preconcentration methods for the antlysis of Drugs in Environment samples”
- Eligibility : M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% of Marks for general category (50% in case of SC/ST/PH).
- Stipend per month : Rs. 14,000/- pm for non-NET/GATE and Rs. 16,000/-pn tor NET/GATE qualified candidate as per UGC, New Delhi guidelines
Selection Procedure for Punjabi University Patiala (PUP) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15 Sep 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Punjabi University Patiala (PUP) :
Candidates are required to submit the application on plain paper along with detailed CV mentioning personal and educational details along with attested copies of mark sheets from High school onwards to the Dr. Jatinder Singh Aulakh, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Chemistry, Punjabi University, Patiala- 147 002 by 15/9/15.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15 Sep 2015
27-01-2017 , 28-01-2017