Punjabi University Patiala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Punjabi University Patiala
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 02 Feb 2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Punjabi University Patiala|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02 Feb 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Punjabi University Patiala, Patiala.|
Detail of Punjabi University Patiala Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited alongwith biodata and qualification certificates for the post of Junior Research Fellow to work in a DST funded research project entitled “Agrowaste utilization: Separation of nutraceutic -cryptoxanthin from kinnow peels and its conversion into aqueous dispersible nanoemulsions for value addition of foods”, initially for one year and extendable to a maximum of three years.
- No. of posts: 01
- Duration of the project: Three years
- Eligibility: M.Sc Microbial and Food Technology/ Biotechnology/ / Nanotechnology/ Applied Sciences with at least 55% marks. A working knowledge of nanotechnological and analytical techniques will be preferred. The applicant should be below 28 years of age as on January 31, 2015.
- Salary*: Rs 16,000/-pm fixed + 20% HRA (for NET / GATE qualified candidates) Rs 12,000/-pm fixed + 20% HRA (for non NET / GATE qualified candidates)
Selection Procedure for Punjabi University Patiala – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02 Feb 2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Punjabi University Patiala :
The applications should reach the Dr Minni Singh, Principal Investigator, DST Project, Department of Biotechnology, Punjabi University, Patiala-147002 within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02 Feb 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PUP|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|