Purba Medinipur district West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification – Purba Medinipur district West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/03C/2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate & Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Purba Medinipur district West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Manager on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Purba Medinipur district West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate & Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs-13,560/-pm
Job Location : West Bengal,
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Purba Medinipur district West Bengal,
Detail Of Purba Medinipur district West Bengal Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of different categories of staff (on contractual) to be posted at different health unit in Purba Medinipur. Details are given in the table below
|Type of post||SNCU-DEO||Block-DEO||Lady Counsellor, Anwesha Clinic||Lady counsellor, Adolescent Health Clinic|
|No. of post||1(UR-1)||1(UR-1)||1(ST-1)||1(UR-1)|
Educational qualificationGraduate from any recognized university and having at least 1 One year Diploma certificate course in Computer application from Govt. registered institution.
Technical knowledgeworking knowledge of computers with operating knowledge of Ms word, Ms. Excel, Ms power point, Ms. Access and internet and having a minimum typing speed of 30 words perminute
Educational QualificationGraduate from any recognized university and having at least 1 (One year DiplomaCertificatecourse in Computer Application from Govt. registered institution.
Technical knowledge:working knowledge of computers with operating knowledge of Msword, Ms Excel, MSpower point, Ms Access and internet and having a minimum typing
Essentiala Graduate in Psychologysocial work sociologyAnthropologyHuman Development
Desirable) PostGraduate in IMA M.Sc) Psychology, social work, sociology, Anthropology, Human Development, b) Conversant in Ms
Essentiala Graduate in PsychologySocial work sociologyAnthropologyHuman Development
DesirableM.Sc) Psychology, socia work, Sociology, Anthropology, Human Development, b) Conversant in Ms. Office.
|Experience||Minimum 3 years experience in Govt.sector or 5 yearsexperience in data recording and data analysis in private sector and preferably having experience in handling of official correspondence.||Minimum 3 years experience in Govt-sector or 5 yearsexperience in data recording Preference will be given Preference will begiven and dataanalysis in private to the experienced to the experienced||Preference will be given Preference will begiven and dataanalysis in private to the experienced to the experienced||Preference will be given to the experienced candidate in related field|
|Age||40 years or lessasonoloi 2015 with relaxation forscsiobccandidates as Govt. norms|
|Residence||Applicants should be the permanent resident of Purba Medinipur|
Selection Procedure For Purba Medinipur district West Bengal – Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Manager Vacancy in Purba Medinipur district West Bengal:
- The posts are purely contractual in nature with initial period up to 31.03.2016. The selection will be done on the basis of academic qualification experience andor interview. The tenure of engagement may be renewed on the basis of satisfactory performance.
- The candidates may apply as per FORMAT annexed herewith on A4 size plain paper along with necessary supporting documents (attested photocopy) in support of age, educational qualifications, computer proficiency, experience, place of residence and passport size photo. The application should reach to the Office of the CMOH & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Purba Medinipur, Pin721636 in
- a sealed envelope Superscribing Application for the post of ————————– on the said envelope within 2015 positively.
- Schedule of interview will be published in the Notice Board of the Office of the CMOH and also in the website in due time.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
Reference: Purba Medinipur district West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/03C/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016