Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Air Pollution Expert through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Air Pollution Expert on or before 21/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name :Air Pollution Expert
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 24, 900 – 50, 500/-pm
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : RITES Ltd. RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector 29 Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana
Detail Of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) Air Pollution Expert Recruitment:
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working Environmental Engineering experts as under:
- No of Post : 01 Posts
- Nature & Period of Engagement The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
- Age: 21 Years – 40 Years
- Salary : Rs. 24, 900 – 50, 500/-pm
- Minimum Qualification: Full time First Class (60%) Degree in Environmental Engineering
- Minimum post-qualification/ relevant experience : Minimum 5 years in Environmental Impact Assessment in the field of air pollution preferably with NABET accreditation as FAE in air pollution. Experience should include at least one Project each in airports, highways and aerial ropeways, duly supported by NABET sectoral accreditation of employer on respective project. Additional weightage will be given for each of the following: a) EIA projects in mainline railway/Metro railway b) Category A NABET accreditation.
Selection Procedure For Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) – Air Pollution Expert Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/09/2015
- All eligible candidates shall be called for the Personal Interview at RITES Corporate Office, Gurgaon. The final merit list shall be prepared as per the following weightage distribution: Qualification – 20% Experience – 20% Interview – 60% Merit list of only those candidates shall be prepared who secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate as well as in the Interview. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How To Apply For Air Pollution Expert Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited):
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. 21.09.2015.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom): a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order) c. Experience certificates (in chronological order) d. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.) e. Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats. f. Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana” so as to reach him definitely by 30.09.2015.
- Experience certificates, salary slips, bona fide certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called.
- RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are also required to apply online. However if shortlisted for interview, they will have to forward the Hard copy of the Resume through their controlling officer and Personnel Department to Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., Recruitment cell, RITES Ltd. without which the candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form
- If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/09/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016