Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspecting Engineers through recruitment notification – Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) Recruitment 2015 – Ref No: RITESMIRIP&AI18IIEI (Sele). Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Inspecting Engineers Job on or before 15-06-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name : Inspecting Engineers
Educational Qualification : Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job :15-06-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) , WESTERN REGION, Second Floor, M. K. Road, Mumbai – 400 020.
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)Inspecting Engineers Recruitment:
RITES, Western Region, Quality Assurance Division with its Head Quarters at Mumbai intends to formulate a panel of Inspecting Engineers in MECHANICAL I M&C & CIVIL, who will be appointed in RITES on deputation basis. Accordingly applications were invited from willing individuals who are presently working Zonal Railways and Production Units in grade Rs. 9300- 34800 with a minimum grade pay of Rs. 42001-. The applicant should be either a Diploma holder in the relevant discipline with at least 10 years experience or Degree holder with 05 years experience. (Applicants having passed Section ‘A’ & ‘B’ of the Institution of Engineers, India will be eligible to apply). Applicant should not be above 52 years of age as on the last day for submitting the application. i.e. 15/06/15
He should have adequate knowledge and operational experience in the discipline as indicated in the Annexure.
The candidates selected and placed on the panel shall. on appointment in RITES, be entitled to Deputation Pay (10% in case of the outstation candidates and 5% in case of local candidates) during their period of deputation. They shall also be entitled to receive additional allowance and benefits as decided by the RITES management from time to time.
The short listed applicants shall be required to present themselves for an interview, and those found suitable shall be placed on a panel. The empanelled persons, on appointment in RITES, are liable to be posted at different locations falling under the Western Region.
- Applicants are advised that they shall be considered for deputation only in the region where they are applying.
- Applicants must submit information in case they have applied in other regions of QA Division in the past 3 years.
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)- Inspecting Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15-06-2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Inspecting Engineers Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited):
- Applicants must note that the period of deputation in RITES can be up to a maximum of 3 years. Those who put in exceptional performance during the period could be considered favorably for posting in other divisions/future projects in RITES.
- It is requested that the contents of this letter may be given wide publicity among the staff working in your RailwayIOrganization and the names of willing personnel who fulfill the above requirements and who are desirous of joining RITES on deputation, may kindly be obtained and forwarded along with their bio-data in the format enclosed herewith so as to reach the undersigned latest by 151061 15.
- It is requested that the copies of confidential reports of the applicants for the last 5 years may also be sent along with the applications for proper evaluation.
- Application of those eligible personnel only may kindly be forwarded who will be released immediately by the concerned executive if selected by RITES.
- It is requested that their last 5 years CRs must be forwarded in the sealed cover along with their applications so as to enable RITES to finalize the selection early.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15-06-2015
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) Recruitment 2014 – Ref No: RITESMIRIP&AI18IIEI (Sele)
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016