Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Hindi Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Hindi Assistant Job on or before 21st September 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name : Hindi Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000/- p.m
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21st September 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : RITES LTD. RITES BHAWAN, 1, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana, India-122001
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) Hindi Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Hindi Assistant||2||(1) Master’s Degree of recoganized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at Degree level ; OR (2) Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi and English as main subject at degree level ; OR (3) Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as main subject at degree level ; OR(4) Master’s Degree in Hindi/English or any other subject with Hindi/English medium with English/Hindi as main subject or as medium of examination at degree level. AND Full knowledge of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa and having proficiency in Hindi typing on computer. Experience: No minimum experience is required for applying for this post.||10000/-||21 years-40 years|
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) – Hindi Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21st September 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Hindi Assistant Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) :
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. of 21.09.2015.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form.
- A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom): a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs. b. Educational qualifications (in chronological order). c. Experience certificates (in chronological order) if applicable. d. Proof of identity and address. e. Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats.
- Certificates in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Any other certificate/document in claim of your candidature. Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana” so as to reach him definitely by 30.09.2015.
- The candidate is advised to keep a copy of such application form with him and to carry the same at the time of the Interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered.
- Candidates have to bring all their documents in ORIGINAL AND ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY with them at the time of the Interview if called. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected
- RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age etc for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/trainer/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerized system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. No column of the application should be left blank. Applications incomplete in any aspect (experience certificate, educational qualification certificate etc.) is liable to be rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the email provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21st September 2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017