Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Structural Design Expert (Civil) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Structural Design Expert (Civil). Walk in Interview will be held on 17/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name : Structural Design Expert (Civil)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs. 51,300-73,000/- p.m
Job Location : Gurgaon
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 17/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: RITES LIMITED (A Govt. of India Enterprise) RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) Structural Design Expert (Civil) Recruitment:
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working experts as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Structural Design Expert(Civil)||2||Full time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering Post Graduation M. Tech. in Structural Engineering will be preferred Total Experience: 20 years Relevant Experience: 7 years||General Manager (Rs. 51300-73000)||54 years|
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) – Structural Design Expert (Civil) Post:
- Written Test on 17/10/2015.
- After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be interviewed. The final merit list shall be prepared as per the following weightage distribution: Qualification – 20% Experience – 20% Interview – 60% Merit list of only those candidates shall be prepared who secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate as well as in the Interview. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Walkin Procedure for Structural Design Expert (Civil) vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited):
- All interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down for the above posts may appear for the Walk-In Interview on 17.10.2015.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them in ORIGINAL & ONE SELFATTESTED COPY at the time of Interview in the given order only (from top to bottom): a. 2 passport size photographs b. Filled up Application Form (Attached) c. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order) d. Experience certificates for total & relevant experience (in chronological order) e. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.) f. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats. g. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
- Experience certificates, salary slips and bona fide certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
- No hard copy of any documents/forms is to be sent to this office
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are required to apply through proper channel.
- If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- RITES Limited, VAT 741, 4th Floor, Tower No.7, International Infotech Park, Vashi Station Complex, Navi Mumbai- 400073 Maharashtra
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/10/2015
RITES LIMITED (A Govt. of India Enterprise) RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016