Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply online / offline for the Engineers Job on or before 12/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name : Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : Rs.15,390/- p.m
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Asstt.Mgr.(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) Engineers Recruitment:
RITES Ltd. a premier consultancy organization is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working Engineers in Mechanical and Electrical disciplines for projects under Railway Equipment Services Division. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. The selected candidate will be preferably posted in Eastern Region Sites namely Bandel, Kolaghat, Farakka, Kalinganagar, Kahalgaon, Dhamra, Paradip, Koderma, Andal, Bokaro, Burnpur etc. Reservations & relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Post qualification relevant experience as on 01.05.2015||Salary|
|Engineer (Mechanical)||04 (Gen.3, OBC-1)||1st class Degree in Mechanical Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for OBC||Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience||15390/- (1 to 3% increment based on the performance per year)|
|Engineer (Electrical)||04 (Gen.3, OBC-1)||1st class Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronic Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for OBC)||Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience||15390/- (1 to 3% increment based on the performance per year)|
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/6/2015.
- The final selection will be through Written Test and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates to be held in RITES Project Office, Kolkata. Candidates have the option to select Hindi or English as the medium for interview.
How to apply for Engineers Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) :
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. of 03.06.2015 from the date of publication.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent passport size colour photographs to the Asstt.Mgr.(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001 through post so as to reach him definitely by 12.06.2015. The candidate is advised to keep a copy of such application form with him and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by thedue date, their candidature will not be considered.
- The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that the same Coloured passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- After screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be called for personal interview
- Any kind of training/trainer/apprenticeship experience shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Candidates already working in RITES on contract basis in an equal position are not eligible.
- Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerized system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. No column of the application should be left blank. Applications incomplete in any aspect (category certificate, educational qualification certificate etc.) shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- The applicants should also bring original mark sheets, degree/diploma and certificates of experience (offer letters not acceptable), other testimonials, proof of identity of permanent address and employer certified last pay slip at the time of interview.
- For any clarification, please contact Manager (P) / Rectt. on phone no. 0124- 2818178/2818163.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/6/2015