Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Engineers & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name : Engineers & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : Rs.29,100-66,000/- p.m
Job Location : Gurgaon
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 8/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector – 29 (near IFFCO Chowk) Gurgaon – 122001 (HR).
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) Engineers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
RITES Ltd., a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies is providing consultancy services for implementation of Metro Projects in various cities. RITES requires dynamic and result oriented experts for engagement on CONTRACT basis in IDA pay scale for Delhi Metro Phase-III Project. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year or lesser as per the requirement, extendable until completion of the assignment based on satisfactory performance. Candidates have good prospects of growth in the company. The details of the vacancies are as under:
|Post||No of post||Minimum postqualification/ relevant experience and IDA pay-scale (Rs.)||Discipline||Relevant Experience|
|Quality Engineer||3||8 years for DGM level (29100-54500) Or 12 years for JGM level (36600-62000) Or 15 years for AGM level (43200-66000)||Civil Engineering||Knowledge in controlling the quality of the project; formulation of quality Mentoring plan; preparation of quality mentoring schedule; Mentoring of resource mobilization; mentoring of inventory; testing of materials and workmanship; physical verification of different features; mentoring documents; submission of periodical reports|
|Safety Engineer||3||Knowledge of legal framework and latest system for safety measures and experience in having work for major construction project involving viaducts, bridges, high rise building, under ground structures tunnel etc. including all aspects of civil engineering involved in them. Experience in metro system specially international projects will be given weightage.|
|Structural Design Engineer||1||Design of viaduct, station buildings and other similar structures.|
|Track Expert||1||6 years for Manager level (24900-50500) Or 8 years for DGM level (29100-54500)||Design of track layouts in yards, station and inter station section, construction and laying of new tracks with specialization in laying LWR and CWR in railways or metro projects. Experience in maintenance and renewal of LWR and CWR track is desirable.|
- Age Limit: Candidates applying to the above mentioned posts must have completed the age of 55 years as on 08.08.2015.
- REMUNERATION: The selected candidates on contract would be paid Basic pay and DA fixed/variable allowances as applicable in the scale, HRA/Lease, Contribution to PF, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act.
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) – Engineers & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 8/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Engineers & More Vacancies vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited):
- All interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down for the above posts should send their Bio-Data/Application Form as per the attached format latest by 5:00 PM 06.08.2015 via e-mail only on the email-id [email protected] Kindly mention the Vacancy Code of the Post applied for in the Subject Line of the e-mail.
- All such candidates who are unable to send their CV within the prescribed time may appear on the date of the walk-in interview with their filled up Application Form as per the format. However, the candidates who mail their Application Form on time shall be interviewed first followed by others.
- All the candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview, must carry with them 1 copy of the application prepared in the format available on RITES website as well as in this document as Annexure-I along with original & self attested copies of educational and experience certificates with two recent passport size photographs as per the following schedule:
- RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector – 29 (near IFFCO Chowk) Gurgaon – 122001 (HR). 08.08.2015 from 1000 hrs. onwards. Note: Registration will be from 1000 to 1200 hrs. on the same day.
- d) After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be interviewed. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English. e) No hard-copy/print out of any form/documents is to be sent to this officea) The number of vacancies can vary. b) Any kind of training/trainer/ apprenticeship experience shall not be counted towards post qualification experience. c) The selected candidates will initially be posted at Delhi but can be posted anywhere in India for project implementation etc. d) Candidates already working in RITES are not eligible to appear in the walk-in-interview. e) The applicants should also bring 2 passport size photographs, original mark sheets, degree and certificates of experience (offer letters not acceptable), other testimonials, proof of identity and permanent address and employer certified last pay slip at the time of interview. f) All documents/ marksheets are to be brought in original along with one Xerox of each. g) Any discrepancy in the Application Form and/or documents may cause the candidate to be disqualified. h) For any clarification, please contact on phone no. 0124-2818163/2818178. i) No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable. Applications should be strictly as per the prescribed format and those not conforming to the format or with unclear / ambiguous certificates will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/8/2015
RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector – 29 (near IFFCO Chowk) Gurgaon – 122001 (HR).
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017