Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant through recruitment notification – Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) Recruitment 2015 – VC NO.73/15. Candidates who have completed B.Com, BBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Assistant Job on or before 15/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name : Junior Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.Com, B.B.A
Total No of Vacancy : 14 Post
Salary : Rs.7,300-17,800/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) , Across India
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) Junior Assistant Recruitment:
RITES Ltd. is an ISO 9001: 2000 certified premier International multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in infrastructure sector rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports & Harbour, under the Ministry of Railways. Applications are invited online from young, dynamic, energetic and motivated persons of Indian Nationality for the position of “Junior Assistant (Finance & Accounts)” in RITES via an All India Competitive Examination. The community/category wise breakup of these vacancies is as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Application Fees:|
|Jr. Assistant (F&A)||14||a) Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India. b) Minimum Educational Qualification: B.Com / BBA(Finance) / BMS(Finance) with 55% marks for Unreserved(General) and 45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates from a UGC/Govt. approved University/Institute. c) No minimum experience is required for applying to this post||The selected candidates would be appointed as Junior Assistant and placed in IDA pay scale Rs. 7300-17800. Apart from Basic Pay, they shall be paid DA, fixed/variable allowances as applicable to the scale, HRA, Contribution to PF, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act, Performance Related Pay (PRP) and other benefits as payable as per company rules||A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 30 years as on 30.09.2015.||
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) – Junior Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Assistant Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) :
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. Please note that number for all further communication with the company.
- Ensure that you have a printer connected to your computer. Click on “Applicant login”. Click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category.
- Click on “Generate Slip”. The Application Fee payment challan in triplicate will be generated. Note: The challan generated will be valid only for 72 hours. So, ensure to make the payment within this time frame.
- Take the print out of the challan and go to the nearest Indian Bank branch and make payment.
- The bank official will fill in the Branch Name, Journal No. and CBS Branch Code in the three copies of challan.
- Ensure that the bank official mentions the above three details when he/she stamps your challan.
- Bank’s copy will be retained by the Indian Bank branch concerned.
- Retain the candidate’s copy for your reference.
- After making the payment you need to go to “Payment Details” and enter the “Journal No.”, “CBS Branch Code” and “Branch Name”.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned RITES copy of the challan.
- The admit card indicating roll number, name of the test venue and guidelines for the test will be made available through candidate login, to those candidates found eligible based on the information submitted by the candidate. Note: While filling in his application form, the candidate should carefully decide about their choice of the centre of examination. More than one application from a candidate giving different centres will not be accepted in any case. If a candidate sends more than one completed application, his application is liable to be rejected. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the written examination only at the centre indicated in the admission certificate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) Recruitment 2014 – VC NO.73/15.
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016